American Express Travel Consultant Interview Questions

Updated May 19, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 29 of over 2,769.0 interviews

Recruitment Agency8%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

American Express

Application

I interviewed at American Express

Interview

Process was simple. Recruiters were great and prepped you for the Interview. There's two phases of interview. First individual then a group setting. Both was really simple. The group setting you got a full understanding of the company expectations and more.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about your self.
    1 Answer

American Express

Application

I interviewed at American Express

Interview

Interviewed with several different people, but all, in all, was a great experience. It was a series of three interviews. One interview you had to role play a phone conversation.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Finance

Join the conversation on

Finance

47.4K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/finance/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.ca&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=American Express~35
Join the conversation on

American Express

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at American Express in Feb 2022

Interview

Interview process was professional and informative. There was two rounds. First round was on the phone, and second was on a video call with a group of roughly 15 people.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

American Express

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at American Express

Interview

Interview process was average . Your first interview will be a a phone interview . Second , will be a group interview with using the STAR METHOD. You will have 10-15 people in the group interview.

Interview Questions
  • For the TLS position they ask you if your comfortable with high volume calls and sales .
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ciudad de Mexico

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at American Express (Ciudad de Mexico) in Jan 2022

Interview

Te entrevista los líderes de algunos grupos de trabajo y te hacen preguntas de algunas situaciones y de cómo las resolverías , dependiendo el puesto y/o la posición es la pregunta ya sea en español o inglés.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Gary, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at American Express (Gary, IN) in Dec 2021

Interview

Quick 1st part, still waiting on second part. Basic interview questions, virtual, and it lasted about 20 minutes. Asked questions regarding experience, what if questions, they ask for example on how you apply certain skills.

Interview Questions
  • A time where you had a difficult situation and how you solved it.