American Express Team Leader Interview Questions

Updated Mar 9, 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 15 of over 2,769.0 interviews

Employee Referral14%
3.3
HardAverageEasy

American Express

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at American Express

Interview

HR person in the Philippines called and conducted a phone interview. Thereafter, scheduled a Voice Assessment Test. The test was conducted online and it took about an hour to complete. After the test, no reply from HR person.

Interview Questions
  • Why are you planning to leave current job?
    1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at American Express (New York, NY) in Jan 2017

Interview

it was a panel interview process with 3 current management level employees all asking situational questions to gauge my experience. the overall experience was very good as I have been a part of this type of interview process in the past.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Finance

Join the conversation on

Finance

47.4K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/finance/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.ca&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=American Express~35
Join the conversation on

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at American Express (Fort Lauderdale, FL)

Interview

American Express uses the Situation - Action - Outcome model where they ask you to tell about a time that .... and your answer needs to be in the format Describe the Situation, What Action did You Take, What was the Outcome?

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about a time you had a direct report who was not meeting expectations?
4 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plantation, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at American Express (Plantation, FL)

Interview

It took a few weeks to get a phone call from the HR department or recruiting team who conducted a phone screening with about 5 questions. A few days later I had an in-person interview with 2 or 3 directors asking situation-action based questions. Then if you move up the next step is a meeting with the VP.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about a time when you had to deal with a difficult co-worker.
9 people found this interview helpful

American Express

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at American Express in Jan 2015

Interview

I applied online and was later invited to take a test. The test took approximately 45 minutes. Upon completing the test, I was then invited for an in person interview .

Interview Questions
  • Tell me a time when you were faced with multiple approaching deadlines. How did you manage or prioritize these tasks?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at American Express (Dallas, TX)

Interview

Applied online and was contacted within 3 days. The interviewer was very professional and suggested a position that matched my experience and qualifications. I applied for the new position and a new interview was set up. Let's see how that goes.

Interview Questions
  • How many direct reports I had in a previous job and what were my responsibilities
1 person found this interview helpful

American Express

Application

I applied throug