American Express Product Manager Interview Questions

Updated May 9, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 43 of over 2,769.0 interviews

Recruiter24%
Other9%
HardAverageEasy

American Express

Application

I interviewed at American Express

Interview

four step process: 1 initial phone screens with a recruiter, followed up with a call with the hiring manager. was later introduced to the product team leader and lastly the rest of the team.

Interview Questions
  • what is your favorite product and what would you change about it?
    Answer Question

American Express

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at American Express

Interview

I had submitted an online application followed by a phone screening interview, and then a video interview through an online platform. Everyone throughout the process was nice, and the process felt straightforward.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself. Why American Express? What are you most proud of? Why Product Management? What is something not on your resume that you would like to share?
1 person found this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Finance

Join the conversation on

Finance

47.4K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/finance/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.ca&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=American Express~35
Join the conversation on

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at American Express (Phoenix, AZ) in Mar 2022

Interview

It was a quick interview process. I had three round - 1 HR screening, 1 technical round and 1 behavioral round. I was expected to hear back in a week from the interview but its been over three weeks, I have no heard back anything from recruiter.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

American Express

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at American Express in Mar 2022

Interview

I applied online. HR will reach out for a 1-to-1 qualification screening. The first round was a scheduled 1-to-1 hiring leader discussion. I have not heard back for a month now. Each round took a week for response.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

American Express

Application

I interviewed at American Express

Interview

Phone interview with recruiter - 4/5 more rounds with people in the team and may be someone from a sister team. The interviews didn't take long to schedule and people were flexible with timing.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at American Express (Oklahoma City, OK) in Jan 2022

Interview

Two virtual interviews around 45 minutes each over two weeks with hiring manager and other team members. Ghosted with no feedback or response after 2+ weeks. Very unorganized. Do not recommend. Waste of time.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful