American Express Marketing Manager Interview Questions

Updated Mar 24, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 15 of over 2,769.0 interviews

Other7%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

American Express

Application

I interviewed at American Express

Interview

It was a the typical three round set of interview with various levels of management. Questions focused on why I wanted this role and why this company and why this industry.

Interview Questions
  • Why work in credit card industry
    1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at American Express (Toronto, ON)

Interview

Very professional and structured interview. The interviewer had a set list of questions and you were then given the opportunity to ask questions. You were also given a English grammar assessment.

Interview Questions
  • Walk me through your resume
  • Name two areas of strength and one area of weakness/opportunity

The latest conversations about Finance

Join the conversation on

Finance

47.4K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/finance/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.ca&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=American Express~35
Join the conversation on

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at American Express (New York, NY) in Apr 2017

Interview

It seemed pretty informal and started with their HR personnel. After I was screened I got through to the hiring manager. The hiring manager seemed pretty unprepared for the interview. However, the manager was very sharp.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at American Express (Singapore) in Sep 2016

Interview

The interview process consisted of 1 round with HR and 2 rounds with the business. The entire process was completed within 2 weeks. The interview questions were competency based and questions about my past work experiences were also asked.

Interview Questions
  • I was asked to do a presentation that I had previously done to pitch a product, sharing the thought process behind it.
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at American Express (London, England) in Mar 2015

Interview

Firts interview was with the person who would become my line manager. Very easy conversation and the question you'd expect. Mi second was with the director and he put my mind at ease as soon as I walked in his office I got the interview trough a recruiter I didn't apply directly.

Interview Questions
  • Why would you like to work at Amex? What would you bring to the team?

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at American Express (New York, NY) in Feb 2015

Interview

There's usually an HR screening call which will ask you standard questions like why you want to work at Amex and why you are leaving your current job what your salary expectations are etc.

Interview Questions
  • Why Amex? What are your strengths and weaknesses? What are you looking for in this role that you didn't have before?
1 person found this interview helpful