American Express Marketing Interview Questions

Updated Feb 1, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 26 of over 2,769.0 interviews

Recruiter5%
3.2
HardAverageEasy

American Express

Application

I interviewed at American Express

Interview

It was pretty straightforward, make sure to highlight the marketing experience that you have and use the STAR method to convey the message. A panel discussion to alternate questions asked to the interviewer.

Interview Questions
  • Why are you interested in this position? Why do you want to work with us?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at American Express (Toronto, ON) in Aug 2019

Interview

It was fairly straight-forward and logically ordered. They began by introducing themselves and their roles. I then discussed my resume and relevant experiences. The interview then concluded with a thank you and the timing of their follow-up.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Finance

Join the conversation on

Finance

47.5K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/finance/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.ca&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=American Express~35
Join the conversation on

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at American Express (Singapore) in Apr 2019

Interview

First you have to get through the case round and if the hiring leaders like you, they will call you down for second interview. During the case round, you have to present on a topic and gives your view and provide solutions to support your answer.

Interview Questions
  • What are your strengths and weaknesses and if you have any past experience to support your current role.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at American Express (Philadelphia, PA)

Interview

Terrible communication from the recruiter. Scheduled me for an interview and then told me there was a mistake and that I actually wasn't given an interview. Finally they compensated with a phone interview (even though they actively recruit on my college campus and all of my peers had in person interviews)

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at American Express (London, England) in Nov 2018

Interview

Had to do about an hours worth of online psychometric tests before getting the interview. Was told I had an interview the same day, however they didn’t say how long I had to do the interview in (it was a hirevue video interview.) I did it 48 hours later.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

American Express

Application

I interviewed at American Express

Interview

I was contacted by an HR on LinkedIn and then had a 1 hour phone interview with her. The person sent me the wrong job announce and was intervewing me for a different job, I was looking for a permanent contract and she was interviewing me for a fixed term one. Then she confirmed that I would never get a chance to work with a permanent contract because I'm not French and I need the company's support to change from the student's status to the employee's one. All in all, it's a procedure that is done by most companies, I found it shocking that the company's policy forbids that.

Interview Questions
  • Previous experiences Salary expectation Starting date Marketing knowledge What do you know about AMEX?