American Express Marketing Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Jan 30, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 40 of over 2,769.0 interviews

Employee Referral12%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

American Express

Application

I interviewed at American Express

Interview

Fairly standard interview process, the questions you see on Glassdoor are similar to the ones they ask. Make sure you remain consistent with your brand as with most companies, they throw a range of interview styles/tones at you.

Interview Questions
  • Run me through your resume, standard team dynamic/management questions.
    Answer Question

American Express

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at American Express

Interview

I had a phone call with HR first, then a 101 call with a team lead and then a panel interview. All were pretty straight forward. They asked questions including why this role, do you work better independently or in group settings etc.

Interview Questions
  • They asked questions including why this role, do you work better independently or in group settings etc.

The latest conversations about Finance

Join the conversation on

Finance

47.4K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/finance/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.ca&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=American Express~35
Join the conversation on

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at American Express (New York, NY) in Aug 2021

Interview

The interview process went well. About 2 weeks after I submitted my app, I was contacted by a recruiter. After that, three rounds of interviews (hiring manager, leader/boss, and key partner). I got a call 3 days later with an informal offer from the hiring manager.

Interview Questions
  • Mainly behavioral. Prepare to be asked stuff related to the job description esp soft skills. 1. What are your strengths and weaknesses? 2. Tell me about your background 3. What is an example of a time you were innovative?
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at American Express (New York, NY) in Jun 2021

Interview

HR screen analysts are sort of clueless. The interviews were typical behavioral questions and otherwise a collegial conversation about my background and work history. Overall, the process felt pretty lengthy and bureaucratic, which was disappointing

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work here? How do you handle conflict in the workplace? Tell me about a time when...

American Express

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at American Express in Jun 2021

Interview

Had a call with someone at their outsourced HR agency in India, then an interview with 2 women from different marketing teams, and then a panel interview (3 women) with the specific team they thought I was a good fit for. All 3 interviews were 30 mins long, and then I received an offer about a week later.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time when you had to explain something complicated to a coworker/colleague.
  • Why are you interested in this team? Why AMEX?
  • Talk about how you get organized/ organizational tools you use.

American Express

Application

I interviewed at American Express

Interview

Three rounds and a lunch. Very nice people all around. No very tough interview questions. Mostly fit. Applied online through University directly. They are also times where you got mentorship through the process and got to hear about peoples work experiences. All enjoyed it

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful