American Express Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Interviews at American Express

2,040 Interview Reviews

1. Featured Interview

Business Development Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at American Express (New Delhi (India)).

Interview

I was in Amex for the role of business development executive , it was good 3 round of interview
    1st. F2f round
    2nd. Online test
    3rd. Hr round
    So be whenever go there for the interview be prepare for quick and smart answer. And try to be positive.

Interview Questions

• Talk about experiences and strength.
      They’ll give you a situation and will ask your point of view about product and how will you sell it.   Answer Question
    • And in hr round there will be same questions and basically they check how quickly you can answer and how much innovative you’re.   Answer Question

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at American Express (New York, NY (US)) in February 2015.

Interview

There's usually an HR screening call which will ask you standard questions like why you want to work at Amex and why you are leaving your current job what your salary expectations are etc.

Interview Questions

• Why Amex? What are your strengths and weaknesses? What are you looking for in this role that you didn't have before?   Answer Question

Meeting Planner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rueil-Malmaison (France)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at American Express (Rueil-Malmaison (France)) in January 2017.

Interview

Entretien par téléphone (Présentation de soi, expérience passées, ce que je peux apporter pour l'entreprise), puis entretien face a face. Pas beaucoup de communication sur le processus pendant le recrutement.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Bien. Nous avons pu arriver a un accord commun

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Paris (France)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at American Express (Paris (France)) in September 2013.

Interview

Easy and straightforward. Just two ITWs with top executives in France and the US. The process took one month overall. I felt very confident from day one. I just had to fulfil a lot of documents for HR but nothing complicated and I was asked to provide my diplomas and previous salaries. I found the overall process easy and really quick.

Concierge Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rueil-Malmaison (France)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at American Express (Rueil-Malmaison (France)) in July 2016.

Interview

Contacté par téléphone suite à consultation de mon profil sur L’Hôtellerie Restauration. Entretien dans les bureaux avec responsable pôle conciergerie et Ressources humaines. Questions sur le parcours professionnel, demande de attentes para rapport à l'entreprise, mise en situation professionnelle.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brighton, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at American Express (Brighton, England (UK)) in January 2014.

Interview

Entretien devant team leader et une autre personne de l'équipe. Duree de l'entretien environ une heure ou l'on vous interroge sur votre parcours vos motivations. Plutot classique. Il y a pratiquement que le team leader qui dirige l'entretien et pose des questions.

Interview Questions

• What did you achieve in your former position that you are particularly proud of?   Answer Question

Assistant Marketing (Stage) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paris (France)

(Translated from English)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at American Express (Paris (France)).

Interview

Les RH vous appellent et vous demandent de vous présenter puis de parler de votre expérience ainsi que de votre connaissance de la littérature et de la grammaire françaises.

Interview Questions

• Pourquoi pensez-vous que vous correspondez à l'exigence de ce métier ?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at American Express (Toronto, ON) in August 2018.

Interview

Entretien d'embauche tres dynamique et orienté vers la presentation de l'entreprise. Groupe d'entrevue avec trois superviseur et des questions tres faciles. Les questions sont orientees vers la presentation de ton parcours, tes motivations, pourquoi AMEX et qu'est ce que tu apportera de plus si tu es engagé

Interview Questions

• Parlez nous de vous de votre parcours et de vos perspectives   1 Answer

Consulting Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at American Express in January 2015.

Interview

Applied online through referral. After 2 months got an email to schedule an interview. Format was two 45 minute back to back phone interviews with 2 directors/managers in different departments. Mostly behavioral questions like give me an example of ......

Interview Questions

• behavioral interview questions. Mostly repetitive   2 Answers
    • If I preferred internal or external consulting   2 Answers

Computer Science Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at American Express.

Interview

Two back to back interviews at my university. The intervieweers were quite nice and they were very encouraging. They asked a question about react that I didnt know, but I still got an offer.

Corporate Travel Counselor Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at American Express (New York, NY (US)) in September 2014.

Interview

I completed the application online which based on the criteria submitted lead me to a 60 minute timed online test. Approximately 2 weeks later I received a phone call to set up a 30 minute phone interview. The questions were typical situation work scenarios that I answered using the star format. I guess I did well with that interview. One week later I received a phone call to set up conference interview for next week. I do not know what this will entail which makes me nervous because I like to be prepared.

Interview Questions

• Most difficult question - Tell me about a time that you developed a plan for a problem and how the plan was implemented.   2 Answers

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.