American Express Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

American Express Interview Questions

Updated 19 Oct, 2017
1,432 Interview Reviews

Meeting Planner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rueil-Malmaison (France)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at American Express (Rueil-Malmaison (France)) in January-2017.

Interview

Entretien par téléphone (Présentation de soi, expérience passées, ce que je peux apporter pour l'entreprise), puis entretien face a face. Pas beaucoup de communication sur le processus pendant le recrutement.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Bien. Nous avons pu arriver a un accord commun

Concierge Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rueil-Malmaison (France)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at American Express (Rueil-Malmaison (France)) in July-2016.

Interview

Contacté par téléphone suite à consultation de mon profil sur L’Hôtellerie Restauration. Entretien dans les bureaux avec responsable pôle conciergerie et Ressources humaines. Questions sur le parcours professionnel, demande de attentes para rapport à l'entreprise, mise en situation professionnelle.

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Paris (France)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at American Express (Paris (France)) in September-2013.

Interview

Easy and straightforward. Just two ITWs with top executives in France and the US. The process took one month overall. I felt very confident from day one. I just had to fulfil a lot of documents for HR but nothing complicated and I was asked to provide my diplomas and previous salaries. I found the overall process easy and really quick.

Assistant Marketing (Stage) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paris (France)

(Translated from English)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at American Express (Paris (France)).

Interview

Les RH vous appellent et vous demandent de vous présenter puis de parler de votre expérience ainsi que de votre connaissance de la littérature et de la grammaire françaises.

Interview Questions

• Pourquoi pensez-vous que vous correspondez à l'exigence de ce métier ?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at American Express.

Interview

Submitted an application online. A few days later received an invitation to complete an assessment online. The assessment is composed of personality questions, basic percent problems and mock customer calls. Waiting to hear more.

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at American Express.

Interview

I had a phone interview and was asked to come in for an in-person interview with the hiring manager. Interview was very straightforward. As long as you prepare, just be outgoing.

Interview Questions

Interview

I got interview at a job fair. They asked you a question in front of everyone. After that you will go into the 2nd interview where they will ask you more questions and they even let you side jack with the employee to get a sense of what you will be actually doing

Interview Questions

• What does ethics mean to you   1 Answer

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at American Express.

Interview

i interviewed at a tech conference, so the process was expedited significantly. 2 rounds of just mainly behavioral questions and a few easy technical questions. My interviewers basically just wanted to know who i am as a person and to make sure i knew the main concepts of java!

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at American Express (Tempe, AZ (US)).

Interview

Applied in October of 2017 at my school's career fair and got an interview the next day. Interview was about 45 minutes with two different interviewers. There were both behavioral and technical questions, and although the technical questions were tricky they just wanted to know how you worked the problems out.

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at American Express (Tucson, AZ (US)) in October-2017.

Interview

Two 30-minutes back to back interviews. They asked one situational question, the rest were technical. All coding questions. They asked a lot about linked lists vs. ArrayLists and stuff like that

Interview Questions

• How much would it cost to clean all the windows in Seattle?   Answer Question