American Express Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

American Express Interview Questions

Updated 12 Dec, 2017
1,471 Interview Reviews

Meeting Planner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rueil-Malmaison (France)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at American Express (Rueil-Malmaison (France)) in January-2017.

Interview

Entretien par téléphone (Présentation de soi, expérience passées, ce que je peux apporter pour l'entreprise), puis entretien face a face. Pas beaucoup de communication sur le processus pendant le recrutement.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Bien. Nous avons pu arriver a un accord commun

Concierge Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rueil-Malmaison (France)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at American Express (Rueil-Malmaison (France)) in July-2016.

Interview

Contacté par téléphone suite à consultation de mon profil sur L’Hôtellerie Restauration. Entretien dans les bureaux avec responsable pôle conciergerie et Ressources humaines. Questions sur le parcours professionnel, demande de attentes para rapport à l'entreprise, mise en situation professionnelle.

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Paris (France)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at American Express (Paris (France)) in September-2013.

Interview

Easy and straightforward. Just two ITWs with top executives in France and the US. The process took one month overall. I felt very confident from day one. I just had to fulfil a lot of documents for HR but nothing complicated and I was asked to provide my diplomas and previous salaries. I found the overall process easy and really quick.

Assistant Marketing (Stage) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paris (France)

(Translated from English)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at American Express (Paris (France)).

Interview

Les RH vous appellent et vous demandent de vous présenter puis de parler de votre expérience ainsi que de votre connaissance de la littérature et de la grammaire françaises.

Interview Questions

• Pourquoi pensez-vous que vous correspondez à l'exigence de ce métier ?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at American Express.

Interview

Submitted an application online. A few days later received an invitation to complete an assessment online. The assessment is composed of personality questions, basic percent problems and mock customer calls. Waiting to hear more.

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at American Express in December-2017.

Interview

I completed the online application process serval times and they finally sent me to the next step, the assessment. One week after completing the assessment I received an email to complete the digital interview. I plan to complete it tomorrow after some research.

Interview Questions

• Where do I expect to see myself after 30/60/90 days in this role.   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at American Express (Dallas, TX (US)).

Interview

Its a three stage interview which consisted of a phone interview,face to face interview with hiring manager then face to face with office manager. The process was direct,easy and very fluid.

Interview Questions

• Have you worked in account management before?   1 Answer

HOME BASED SERVICE - Customer Care Professional Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at American Express (Houston, TX (US)) in October-2017.

Interview

Applied online, received email about assessment, then received a phone call from recruiter asking me qualifying questions to see if I was a great fit to move to an interview, next the interview through adobe like speed dating with a total of 15 applicants and 2 hiring managers and 4 other mentors, then there was a final interview if they liked you with 2 managers in the hirevue interview on video, then I received phone call 7 business days later with an offer.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at American Express.

Interview

i interviewed at a tech conference, so the process was expedited significantly. 2 rounds of just mainly behavioral questions and a few easy technical questions. My interviewers basically just wanted to know who i am as a person and to make sure i knew the main concepts of java!

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at American Express.

Interview

I had a phone interview and was asked to come in for an in-person interview with the hiring manager. Interview was very straightforward. As long as you prepare, just be outgoing.

Interview Questions

• How does American Express Make money?   1 Answer