Find jobs for Intern

American Express Intern Interview Questions

Updated May 9, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 58 of over 2,769.0 interviews

Employee Referral5%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

American Express

Application

I interviewed at American Express

Interview

Only two steps. On campus interview and second round at the office. Took place the fall before COVID but I think they are inviting candidates back on campus now. Combination of behavioral questions, questions related to your specialty (marketing, finance), and some more "out-there" questions.

Interview Questions
  • How much money would we make if we started a snow shoveling business in New York.
    Answer Question

American Express

Application

I interviewed at American Express

Interview

The interview process consisted of four total interviews. Overall, the questions were simple to begin with, but eventually became more thought provoking. However, the questions were extremely relevant to the non-tech role I was seeking.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Finance

Join the conversation on

Finance

47.5K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/finance/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.ca&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=American Express~35
Join the conversation on

American Express

Application

I interviewed at American Express

Interview

Easy to navigate and very simple. Filmed short videos answering five questions they prepared. Stress free and very easy to complete. Only took about 15 minutes including prep time and practice video.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

American Express

Application

I interviewed at American Express

Interview

Two rounds on campus, leetcode easy and medium type questions. Interviewed by a couple engineers from Phoenix, and they were very helpful with hints and also during the design process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at American Express (Mumbai) in Jul 2021

Interview

First was the coding round which was fairly difficult. Not very difficult on the DSA part but the questions were sort of based on actual data. So, lot of missing values etc. Then 1 Technical Interview and 1 HR round.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

American Express

Application

I interviewed at American Express

Interview

It was a technical round. Asked some DSA questions basically from arrays and strings manipulations. Some questions were from those Graphs trees also but not that much hard. Total of 6 questions were there.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful