American Express Credit Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Nov 1, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 14 of over 2,769.0 interviews

Other8%
2.5
HardAverageEasy

American Express

Application

I interviewed at American Express

Interview

Very friendly interviewers. Questions are general about your strength and weakness. There are 3 competency based questions such as tell me about a time when you went above and beyond for a customer?

Interview Questions
  • tell me about a time when you went above and beyond for a customer?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Amsterdam

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at American Express (Amsterdam) in Jun 2021

Interview

I applied through a job agency my interview was scheduled for 3 days I had the interview with the manager and the team leader the next day I was contacted by the talent acquisition of American express to announce to me that I passed the interview so she sends me the offer and the contract as well and made an employer account for me. I was called by the manager to congratulate me and to let me know that I will start Monday so I need to go to the office and take my laptop and the details of my account so I can work from home due to covid. The next day the manager called me to inform me that the contract has been cancelled as HIRERIGHT couldn't verify one of my employers where I worked 5 years ago ( of course the person isn't working there anymore. So that`s how the contract was cancelled just like that. really unprofessional.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Finance

Join the conversation on

Finance

47.4K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/finance/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.ca&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=American Express~35
Join the conversation on

American Express

Application

I interviewed at American Express

Interview

Extremely unprofessional recruiters. Took multiple responses from me to get first interview(s) set up. Interviewer obviously read word from word questions from a word document and was unable to answer basic questions about the role. Did not hear back and had to ask multiple times for a decision on going forward.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at American Express (Gurgaon, Haryana)

Interview

Aptitude test then HR round, then technical Interviews. Post selection there was one-day induction. Post that working with the company was nice. I loved working with American Express. I had to leave the organization to complete my education.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

American Express

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at American Express

Interview

Three interviews. First one with HR and the second and third ones with management of the department. No tests whatsoever. Process was very straightforward, but not very structured. I've had interviews after with bank etc, and these are usually much more structured.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Brighton, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at American Express (Brighton, England) in Jul 2017

Interview

It was a phone call with HR to see if you understand the role. Then a Skype interview with the team leaders that lasted an hour. After the offer the background check took a very long time.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in North Toronto, ON