Find jobs for Business Development Executive

American Express Business Development Executive Interview Questions

Updated Sep 20, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 13 of over 2,769.0 interviews

Recruiter27%
Employee Referral18%
HardAverageEasy

American Express

Application

I interviewed at American Express

Interview

I had 2 interviews one with two team leaders within the sales team and one with the director of the department. Was relatively straightforward and asked questions around my competency , past experience, ability hit sales targets.

Interview Questions
  • What attracted you to apply for this role? Describe a time when you had to strategically build relationships?
    Answer Question
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at American Express (New Delhi)

Interview

I was in Amex for the role of business development executive , it was good 3 round of interview 1st. F2f round 2nd. Online test 3rd. Hr round So be whenever go there for the interview be prepare for quick and smart answer. And try to be positive.

Interview Questions
  • Talk about experiences and strength. They’ll give you a situation and will ask your point of view about product and how will you sell it.
  • And in hr round there will be same questions and basically they check how quickly you can answer and how much innovative you’re.
2 people found this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Finance

Join the conversation on

Finance

47.4K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/finance/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.ca&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=American Express~35
Join the conversation on

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at American Express (Chennai) in Dec 2018

Interview

I gave my interview in college, Chennai in 2018. The process took 2 days. First-round was normal face to face round with 2 HR (Third-party I guess). Normal questions, nothing technical. They wanted to know how smart you are. The second round was a telephonic round (We have to talk to the HR of AE through phone) The third round was the next day in the office of AE. There the HR of AE will see your skill, ask some sensible question, see how smart you are and they don't care how experienced you're. They see how capable you are for this position. Be smart, relax and be yourself. Got hired anyway.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

American Express

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at American Express

Interview

It's a phone interview, basic and straight forward, hiring manager asked to go through your resume, and asked some basic behavioural questions. The interview takes about 20 minutes, the hiring manager is very nice and helpful.

Interview Questions
  • What would u do if you get shut down by all of your 50 cold call clients

American Express

Application

I interviewed at American Express

Interview

First Round: Phone Interview with Sales Manager - Behavioural Questions. Straightforward. Recruiter reached out to arrange phone interview. Interview is less than 30 mins Second Round: Face to face with Director

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore