American Express Business Development Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Find jobs for Business Development Executive

American Express Business Development Executive Interview Questions

Interviews at American Express

3.1

Business Development Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at American Express (Baltimore, MD (US)) in May 2013.

Interview

Initial Phone Screen then Phone Interview with District Mgr. Per the recruiters recommendation, requested a connection on LinkedIn- no reply from District Mgr. He basically was a tech guy turned sales manager with clearly no hiring experience based on his stuttering questions and inability to answer simple questions about goals, training etc.

Other Interview Reviews for American Express

Business Development Executive Interview

Interview

First Round: Phone Interview with Sales Manager - Behavioural Questions. Straightforward. Recruiter reached out to arrange phone interview. Interview is less than 30 mins
    Second Round: Face to face with Director

Business Development Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at American Express.

Interview

It's a phone interview, basic and straight forward, hiring manager asked to go through your resume, and asked some basic behavioural questions. The interview takes about 20 minutes, the hiring manager is very nice and helpful.

Interview Questions

• What would u do if you get shut down by all of your 50 cold call clients   Answer Question

Business Development Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at American Express (Sydney (Australia)) in May 2017.

Interview

Applied online. Called by a recruiter in HR - telephonic chit chat - what do you know about AmEx, why do you want to work for us etc. There were two rounds of interview - one with a manager and one with the director. Fairly straightforward. First interview was a phone sales roleplay where they checked communication, sales skills and rapport building. Some questions on finance basics and client conflict resolution.

Second interview was with the director of the business unit. Questions were based on past work experience, assessing my fitness with the role, strategies to build sales and work style.

While the HR team is very transparent about the whole process, they are very slow to react - the whole process took nearly 7 weeks from start to offer. They offered a salary of $70k per annum + 9.5% super + bonus, but I didn't accept the offer since I was interviewing with others also and they just took too long to tell me if I was being hired or not, by which time I had 2 others offers in hand (one of which I accepted).

They use HireRight for a background check and it is a very slow process - often having to speak to HireRight reps for the same thing over and over again.

Business Development Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vivek Vihar (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at American Express (Vivek Vihar (India)) in October 2017.

Interview

Interviewing candidates for a position within your company is one of the final steps in the hiring process. .The key steps to finding the right person to fill a position in your company include: Determine need to hire a new employee.

Business Development Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at American Express (Bengaluru (India)) in December 2017.

Interview

1st round - HR F to F (self intro)
    2nd round - interview with the channel head
    3rd round - Interview with Team manager
    They just observe one's confidence and how you present your self. Positive attitude is essential

Interview Questions

• Can you able to stand outside tech parks and wait for the customer for long time?   Answer Question
    • Will you do cold calling with the public and pitch the product?   Answer Question

Business Development Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at American Express (Chennai (India)) in May 2017.

Interview

Very easy HR will train you how to answer the question,
    Higher official probably ask simple questions like here’s hevey pressure will be there how can u manage ? We have to answer yes i am a street dog i can work as much u expecting,

Interview Questions

• What us your previous employment?   1 Answer

Business Development Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at American Express (New Delhi (India)).

Interview

I was in Amex for the role of business development executive , it was good 3 round of interview
    1st. F2f round
    2nd. Online test
    3rd. Hr round
    So be whenever go there for the interview be prepare for quick and smart answer. And try to be positive.

Interview Questions

• Talk about experiences and strength.
      They’ll give you a situation and will ask your point of view about product and how will you sell it.   Answer Question
    • And in hr round there will be same questions and basically they check how quickly you can answer and how much innovative you’re.   Answer Question

Business Development Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at American Express (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2018.

Interview

three rounds.6 days a week is something that the management needs to work to ensure proper work life balance6 days a week is something that the management needs to work to ensure proper work life balance

Business Development Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at American Express (Sydney (Australia)).

Interview

Fairly straight forward, 2 interviews and a discussion with the recruiter. The recruiter was very informative and helpful. The leaders were transparent, friendly and realistic about the role and expectations. Final interview was a role play which was quite tricky.

Interview Questions

• Questions were based around my background, skills and previous achievements. There were also scenario questions which can be quite hard depending on whether you prepared or not. The recruiter did let me know the exact structure of the interview which helped my preparation.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.