American Express Business Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Apr 29, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 75 of over 2,769.0 interviews

Campus Recruiting18%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

American Express

Application

I interviewed at American Express

Interview

It was a good experience. The Interviewers were very friendly and the feed back given was very helpful. They told me the strengths and weaknesses as well. Had a good experience overall.

Interview Questions
  • How do you handle pressure
    Answer Question

American Express

Application

I interviewed at American Express

Interview

15 minute interview with two members of the team. Comprised mainly of behavioral questions as well as questions regarding my resume. They also gave a rundown on what they do on the team.

Interview Questions
  • What is your experience using data to present solutions for an enterprise?
4 people found this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Finance

Join the conversation on

Finance

47.4K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/finance/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.ca&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=American Express~35
Join the conversation on

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at American Express (New York, NY) in Feb 2022

Interview

Recruiter phone screen, followed by 1 on 1 with hiring manager, then a 15 min case study to review the case study assignment, then case study review with manager for 1hr, and then 30 min interview with VP and another employee.

Interview Questions
  • Why American Express? Why are you looking to leave your current role? How would you go about handling a ambiguous situation?
1 person found this interview helpful

American Express

Application

I interviewed at American Express

Interview

there were total 3 rounds the first 2 rounds were technical rounds in which they asked some puzzles, database and analysis questions and last was a technical + HR round

Interview Questions
  • How to find a emplyee name with highest salary given two tables
2 people found this interview helpful

American Express

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at American Express

Interview

Process was long but employees were very kind and thoughtful about their questions. Overall, it was a challenging but good experience. The response about an offer from HR was very quick which was I appreciative of.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

American Express

Application

I interviewed at American Express

Interview

I had got a call from Amex after they received my profile through a conference (GHCI). In the last round of the interview, the interviewer informed that they don't hire via GHCI. Such unprofessional behaviour coming from Amex was so not expected. They took more than a month's time to conduct these rounds and then just ghost the candidate without even providing a feedback.

Interview Questions
  • Telephonic, followed by one technical and then a business round. Questions on sql, puzzles, guesstimates, python, resume.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi