American Airlines Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Interviews at American Airlines

2,196 Interview Reviews

2.8

Flight Attendant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at American Airlines in July 2016.

Interview

Applied online took assessment test online one week later received email for a video interview. Taking my video interview today. Any advice from anyone who has gone through the process?!

Analyst - Airport Excellence Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at American Airlines.

Interview

The whole interview process consisted of 4 rounds:
    The First-round was an exam
    The second round was with a potential peer
    The third round was a group interview
    And last/fourth was an Onsite virtual with Hiring Manager and his Manager

Ramp Agent Interview

Interview

Easy; just behavioral questions. As long as you come off as eager and committed, you will likely get the job. Also, make sure to smile. You will be working with these people a lot, they want to feel comfortable with you.

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA (US)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at American Airlines (Philadelphia, PA (US)).

Interview

4 people interviewing you at the same time. Each person will ask you a different question. Getting interviewed by 1 person already makes me nervous but having 4 people was not easy. They were all managers and supervisors.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever managed a Project or a team and you had to describe what you did.

What are your strengths and weaknesses   Answer Question

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at American Airlines.

Interview

It was a slow process and very easy especially. I studied hard and prepared to be a good interview. I am very happy to be part of this great team

Interview Questions

• Can you recall a time you made a mistake at work and if so what did you do to rectify it?   Answer Question

Flight Attendant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at American Airlines (Dallas, TX (US)).

Interview

My in person interview was a group interview with about 30 people. We were asked to different ice breakers as they observed us. Then we were taken into smaller groups and asked to stand and individually answer questions in front of 3 AA employees.

Interview Questions

• What is the importance of the American Airlines uniform.   Answer Question

Interview

Interview was good and well planned. The process was smooth and I got to know about the great things done at the airlines. The managers were very professional and asked behavioral questions.

Senior Analyst Interview

Interview

I apply on American Airline website. A recruiter reached out to me days after to schedule an onsite interview in Dallas. The person is nice and the process is efficient.

Pilot Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at American Airlines.

Interview

It was really something. I interviewed many times. The process took all day for a few days. I can't believe I made it through. They asked me a lot of questions. I gave a lot of answers.

Flight Attendant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at American Airlines.

Interview

Initially, you apply for the job, then receive and email to complete an online assessment. Following that, if you make it to the next round, you are sent a video interview email that you must respond to within 5 business days. There are 5 questions on the video interview that must be answered within a time limit. Following video interview, if selected, you will then be flown to Dallas where AA is based for the final step of the interview which is a half day of activities and one on one conversations with the hiring department for the airline.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to be a flight attendant?
      Why American Airlines?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.