Amco Manufacturing Ltd Manufacturing Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

1.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Amco Manufacturing Ltd

Manufacturing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edmonton, AB

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Amco Manufacturing Ltd (Edmonton, AB) in October 2007.

Interview

when I arrive for the interview I had the feeling of something strange Like a deja-vu or not quiet like a deja-vu, I had a freaky feeling.
The front desk person did not even say good morning, was too busy doing something else, then the person that did the interview just asked me, what is this about? looks like he was not even expecting me.

during the 4 minutes interview, the interviewer was like putting words in my mouth, I had the feeling of remorse, I could not understand that atmosphere, why like that.

anyway, gladly I did not see myself fitting into that architecture but I felt dazed feeling the outputted dignity, ethics, professionalism presented to me and to the world.
not a very good experience. I end up living the room, and not even a thank you or have a good day, nothing was said. looked like they were doing a favor in interviewing me.

A friend of mine once told me, Don't go there even if you're looking for a temporary situation. he was right.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.