AltisHR Policy Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

AltisHR Policy Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at AltisHR

Policy Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AltisHR (Toronto, ON).

Interview

I met with a Recruiter first my phone to review my resume and what I was looking for. Invited for an interview. Received an interview recap so I knew where to go and what to expect. 45 minute interview. Entered information into a database. Recruiter was thorough and asked me to clarify what roles I would accept or not, salary, location, hours.

Interview Questions

• Describe the research process you undertook to develop the policy, and the review process to have it vetted and accepted.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for AltisHR

Policy Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at AltisHR (Toronto, ON) in February 2015.

Interview

The recruiter from Altis called and invited me to an interview. When she described the job, it was clearly completely unrelated to my background, experience, skills, and professional goals. When I expressed that this seemed really far from a fit, she said "No, no, this is how they describe it, but really your general skills in x will be perfect." What can I say? I was almost finished another assignment and needed work, so I went - taking (unpaid) time off to go. When I interviewed, the company seemed great and the job fantastic but clearly a total mismatch. I have a lot of valuable skills, but I have absolutely NO background in what they were seeking. The interviewers could see it, I could see it, and you know what else? I am sure that the Altis recruiter saw it too. She just had to "send her three people" and had one in mind and didn't care about the fit of the others. She didn't respect me or my time, or respond honestly when I spoke about my misgivings. I lost wages, time, and energy on this. Altis went further in losing my respect.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience in the X field?   3 Answers

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.