AltisHR Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

AltisHR Interview Questions

Interviews at AltisHR

2.1

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at AltisHR (Toronto, ON).

Interview

Open and friendly. Really took the time to understand my work history. Understood why I took a break from my career. They were supportive and were able to provide multiple offers and jobs that would suit me.

Interview Questions

• What are you looking for in a job?   6 Answers

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakville, ON

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at AltisHR (Oakville, ON) in October 2019.

Interview

basically a cattle call - 12 to 15 people called in at the same time. Given maximum of 5 minutes with the hiring manager., and THAT'S IT. Not impressed Will NOT interview with this company again -- so bad, that sometimes they disguise the name of the company

Interview Questions

• rushed, pre-prepared questions, interviewer did not really listen to the answers, and had not appeared to have read resume in advance   1 Answer

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AltisHR (Vancouver, BC).

Interview

3 interviews: phone interview, interview with the Vancouver manager, follow up with the manager and a job shadow with several team members plus a personality test. Everything during the interviews was going great, the questions were reasonable and the process was moving along quickly. After the job shadow I was told that I'd hear back by the end of the week but never did. I understand when a candidate is not contacted upon applying but after 3 rounds of interviews that seemingly went well, not to receive a response is very disrespectful. I think that a recruiting firm should have higher standards and respect the time a candidate spends with them.

Interview Questions

• Why are you leaving your current position? What you liked/didn't like about it? A lot of resume related questions.   Answer Question

Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AltisHR (Toronto, ON) in September 2019.

Interview

The recruitment specialist contacted me within days of applying and invited me for an interview right away. You must complete a series of MS skills tests and provide references before the interview. The interview was very in depth and the recruiter listened carefully to my experiences and expectations. A week after the interview I received calls about potential job opportunities.

Interview Questions

• What kinds of jobs are you definitely comfortable with and not comfortable with?   Answer Question

Administrative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AltisHR (Toronto, ON) in May 2019.

Interview

I was expecting the usual hard hitting questions. Instead, the recruiter was really interested in finding out about my interests and what would work and not work for me. I was really happy with the experience. Sadly, in the two weeks since they haven't contacted me about any work.

Secretary Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North York, ON

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AltisHR (North York, ON) in February 2018.

Interview

Met at a food court, they were late and forgot documents in car. Is this for real??. Took 2 hours and heard lots about their education. No salary discussed nor provided on their website.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at AltisHR.

Interview

Applied for positions in their website. Received a call from one of their recruiters a few days after. Interview was rather brief and to the point. Basically just went over my previous work experience and skills.

Business Development/Staffing Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at AltisHR (Toronto, ON) in January 2018.

Interview

I have interviewed with this company on 3 separate occasions ...Each time there is a different reason for not moving forward in the interview process for roles I know I am qualified for. I actually think Altishr is a bit racist and they are a very image oriented company. If you don't fit into their Anglo image oriented company ...forget it. I am very intuitive and am not jumping to conclusions here. After the last interview at their downtown office, I felt it even more.

Interview Questions

• I was asked me about my work experience as expected?   1 Answer

Human Resources Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at AltisHR (Toronto, ON) in January 2018.

Interview

This was a meeting with the staffing company. They scheduled the interview with me to talk about my previous experience and get to know me. The interview lasted 20-30 minutes

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself   1 Answer
    • Tell me what you did at your recent job.   1 Answer
    • Do you speak any other languages?   1 Answer
    • Describe your HR skills   1 Answer

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AltisHR.

Interview

They called me for interview. When I arrived at the office, a recruiter interviewed me and discussed my skills. She tried to fixed my resume and she said they will contact me if there would be a job match. From that moment I haven't heard from them again. ever! This is a waste of time. Please don't waste your time with this company. If they called for job interview, please make sure you will get a job interview and not simply discuss your skills etc. Because otherwise it will just be another waste of time.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.