Altis Recruitment Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Altis Recruitment Interview Questions

Interviews at Altis Recruitment

2.1

Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Altis Recruitment.

Interview

Phone screen interview conducted first and then when I cleared that I was invited for a 1:1 screening interview. Then the recruiter submitted me for various positions of my interest which then earned me an interview, and ultimately a job.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Altis Recruitment (Toronto, ON).

Interview

Open and friendly. Really took the time to understand my work history. Understood why I took a break from my career. They were supportive and were able to provide multiple offers and jobs that would suit me.

Interview Questions

• What are you looking for in a job?   7 Answers

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakville, ON

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Altis Recruitment (Oakville, ON) in October 2019.

Interview

basically a cattle call - 12 to 15 people called in at the same time. Given maximum of 5 minutes with the hiring manager., and THAT'S IT. Not impressed Will NOT interview with this company again -- so bad, that sometimes they disguise the name of the company

Interview Questions

• rushed, pre-prepared questions, interviewer did not really listen to the answers, and had not appeared to have read resume in advance   1 Answer

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Altis Recruitment (Vancouver, BC).

Interview

3 interviews: phone interview, interview with the Vancouver manager, follow up with the manager and a job shadow with several team members plus a personality test. Everything during the interviews was going great, the questions were reasonable and the process was moving along quickly. After the job shadow I was told that I'd hear back by the end of the week but never did. I understand when a candidate is not contacted upon applying but after 3 rounds of interviews that seemingly went well, not to receive a response is very disrespectful. I think that a recruiting firm should have higher standards and respect the time a candidate spends with them.

Interview Questions

• Why are you leaving your current position? What you liked/didn't like about it? A lot of resume related questions.   Answer Question

Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Altis Recruitment (Toronto, ON) in September 2019.

Interview

The recruitment specialist contacted me within days of applying and invited me for an interview right away. You must complete a series of MS skills tests and provide references before the interview. The interview was very in depth and the recruiter listened carefully to my experiences and expectations. A week after the interview I received calls about potential job opportunities.

Interview Questions

• What kinds of jobs are you definitely comfortable with and not comfortable with?   Answer Question

Administrative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Altis Recruitment (Toronto, ON) in May 2019.

Interview

I was expecting the usual hard hitting questions. Instead, the recruiter was really interested in finding out about my interests and what would work and not work for me. I was really happy with the experience. Sadly, in the two weeks since they haven't contacted me about any work.

Advanced ATIP Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ottawa, ON

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Altis Recruitment (Ottawa, ON) in November 2018.

Interview

The interview was done via SKYPE. Several detailed questions were asked to assess my overall degree of experience and knowledge. We discussed my academic achievements and certifications that I have.

Consulting Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Altis Recruitment in February 2018.

Interview

Very thorough and detailed, I got great information. The recruiter was helpful in explaining their client's process and walked me through preparing my resume for the role. They also prepared me well and debriefed with me after the client interview and negotiated the per diem I was looking for.

Interview Questions

• What was the ideal type of contract I was looking for.   1 Answer

Secretary Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North York, ON

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Altis Recruitment (North York, ON) in February 2018.

Interview

Met at a food court, they were late and forgot documents in car. Is this for real??. Took 2 hours and heard lots about their education. No salary discussed nor provided on their website.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Altis Recruitment.

Interview

Applied for positions in their website. Received a call from one of their recruiters a few days after. Interview was rather brief and to the point. Basically just went over my previous work experience and skills.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.