Alberta Health Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Alberta Health Services Interview Questions

Interviews at Alberta Health Services

Research Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Alberta Health Services.

Interview

Called by another research assistant to book the interview time. Interviewed by a panel of three individuals. Follow-up within 2 weeks letting you know if you got the position or not.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Good experience - pay was according to education level.

Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edmond, OK (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Alberta Health Services (Edmond, OK (US)).

Interview

Manager contact several weeks after the competition closing date. Offered an apology stating that the delay was the result of unrealistic work loads .... quite an odd statement to make to a potential non exempt employee. Interview rescheduled by manager twice. On the third go, it seemed as though a general lack of regard existed given that the time agreed to was delayed by 20 minutes with no communication from the manager or admin staff concerning the delay. Eventually participated in a very informal interview by a panel of 6 and offered the position 3 days later.

Interview Questions

• Nothing specific that comes to mind, quite a mindless interview tool   Answer Question

Negotiation

Very little opportunity for negotiation

Senior Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Alberta Health Services.

Interview

The interview process was ok. They ask about soft skills, hard skills, and situational type questions. They also look for an ideal match for their team. It is better to apply sooner than later.

Interview Questions

• How good you are at managing stressful situations?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Alberta Health Services.

Interview

Was called for an interview which was done over the phone. 2 people were on the line both asking me questions. Lots of scenario questions and telling them about my past experiences and why I thought I would be a good fit for the job.

Interview Questions

• Medical related questions. What would you do in this scenario ect.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Alberta Health Services.

Interview

Computer skills test followed by interview, including basic skills such as manual blood pressure readings and taking vital signs. There was a typing test, but it would be sufficient if you practiced on typingtest.com

Interview Questions

• General interview questions about working with a team, dealing with difficult people and handling confidential situations.   Answer Question

HCA Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Alberta Health Services.

Interview

First off, the lady who was doing the interview was already 20min late. I would have been okay about how late she was but she didn't even apologize. It was a little long, but was very in depth. The other problem was that i was not contacted either way if i got the job or not. I had left message a few days later.

Interview Questions

• What was one situation that you had difficulty with, and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Alberta Health Services.

Interview

Online Application through AHS website. In person interview with manager of the unit I was seeking employment on. The offer came by phone and then in writing within a week of interviewing. Orientation started within a month.

IT Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Alberta Health Services.

Interview

the interview is so bad because the manager already decided to hire someone before the interview. whatever your answers, you cannot pass it. the position is open for their friends, relatives and so on.

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Alberta Health Services.

Interview

I was interviewed in person for 1 hour. There were 3 people present including the Director. I was given a typing test as well as a Word Perfect skills test. The interview was very easy and comfortable. There were a few jokes made to help me feel at ease. I was offered a position but unfortunately it was NOT the job that I had interviewed for in the end.

Interview Questions

• Describe your previous jobs how they relate to this current position.   Answer Question

Health Promotion Specialist Interview

Interview

Pleasant, but answering the questions to their standards required you to have already done exactly that job previously. Any responses showing transferrable skills or similar experiences were shut down mid-sentence. There was no follow up email or phone call so I assume I didn't get the position.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.