Alberta Health Services Interview Questions

Updated May 7, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 122 of over 122 interviews

Campus Recruiting5%
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Alberta Health Services

Alberta Health Services

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Alberta Health Services

Interview

They email you to ask if you are interested in the position and interview via zoom. There were 5 interviewers in the panel and they asked questions about your research/data analysis/data collection skills and previous full-time research experience

Interview Questions
  • Do you have any data analysis experience
    Answer Question

Alberta Health Services

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Alberta Health Services

Interview

Interview by Telephone because of the Corona virus. Initial Process was through phone and expected to hear in about a week for the results. It was fairly easy, questions were pretty much about how you would communicate and deal with other people including staff and patients and their families.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Alberta Health Services

Application

I interviewed at Alberta Health Services

Interview

muito boa, a entrevista foi didática. Foi médio, não muito difícil. Adorei o lugar e as pessoas. O hospital é lindo, aconchegante e cheio de plantas. Muitas perguntas foram feitas

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Alberta Health Services

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Alberta Health Services in Mar 2021

Interview

Behavioural based interview. Panel of three to myself (the interviewee). I got the sense that the job was already going to someone and they were just going through the motions to show they interviewed a number of others.

Interview Questions
  • How would you deal with two employees under you that were having some conflicts at the office.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edmonton, AB

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Alberta Health Services (Edmonton, AB) in Mar 2021

Interview

Received an email inviting me to a written interview. Comprised of six questions. Basically asking what would you do in such and such a situation. How would you handle it? What was the outcome?

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Alberta Health Services

Application

I interviewed at Alberta Health Services

Interview

Two managers asked a series of questions, many situational based one's. Lots of people were interviewing that day so the interview was a bit behind schedule and because of COVID it was an over the phone interview. The interview took about 45 minutes. I submitted my resume, references and my internship summary before hand.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Alberta Health Services (New York, NY) in Feb 2021

Interview

The process was ok. Had a pre-screening process of about 4 questions and was thereafter invited to the main interview with a manager and director. They wouldn't get back after until I called to know the status. The interview was job related and one thing in my opinion was that they were not so technically inclined.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Alberta Health Services

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Alberta Health Services

Interview

About an hour. Met in person with 1 interviewer. Standard union interview. Score placed on answers and qualifications. References followed up with. Done at the site where I was applying. Union approved interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Alberta Health Services

Application

I interviewed at Alberta Health Services

Interview

Applied in October 2020 , called for an interview December 2020. It was a Skype interview with two interviewers firing questions (~15 questions) about communication, due to covid ; working remotely, teamwork, working alone, difficult situations, working under pressure. How are you with computers, grammar, why did you apply, how did your experiences prepare you for the role... I got the job the next day

Interview Questions
  • Usual interview questions, behavioural focused on communication
  • Bbb huh hhh hjj hhh

Alberta Health Services

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Alberta Health Services

Interview

Applied online, interviewed in person on unit. An informal interview with the unit manager. I was told to start getting certifications then never heard again even after 2 follow up emails.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you think you would be a good fit here?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 122 Interviews