Agropur Coopérative Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Interviews at Agropur Coopérative

2.8

Marketing Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint-Hubert, QC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Agropur Coopérative (Saint-Hubert, QC) in January 2018.

Interview

Rencontre téléphonique, puis une rencontre avec les ressources humaines. J'ai ensuite reçu par courriel un lien pour faire un test psychométrique et j'ai finalement une rencontre avec les ressources humaines et le chef / la directrice en question

Electromécanicien Interview

Anonymous Employee in Beauceville, QC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Agropur Coopérative (Beauceville, QC) in October 2017.

Interview

L'entretien était avec le chef de la maintenance et la RH, il pose des questions sur le parcours professionnel et des questions technique par rapport a tes expériences. Puis la RH prend le temps de tes expliquer les démarches a suivre.

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Moscow, ID (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Agropur Coopérative (Moscow, ID (US)) in November 2018.

Interview

The company came to the University of Idaho and did an Info session. We could sign in for interviews. The recruiter was nice and answered all the questions I had. They emailed me back 3 weeks later.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time when you disagreed with a coworker. What did you do to fix it?   Answer Question

Production Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Appleton, WI (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Agropur Coopérative (Appleton, WI (US)) in November 2018.

Interview

First interview on campus was very general. Typical behavorial questions to test stress, criticism, and failure management. Second interview was 7 weeks later. Based more on getting to know you, talking through the company and position, and walking through your resume.

Interview Questions

• Describe your leadership style.   Answer Question
    • (Follow up to a discussion) How would you go about dealing with an superior who, because of your lack of seniority, will not listen to your opinions?   Answer Question

Production Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Little Chute, WI (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Agropur Coopérative (Little Chute, WI (US)) in June 2014.

Interview

Very good set up interview multiple people came and talked about the position. Management came in and talked about the company and kind of what they were looking for and the description of the position that they were looking to fill.

Interview Questions

• One thing I looked for in a company   2 Answers

Supplier Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in La Crosse, WI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Agropur Coopérative (La Crosse, WI (US)) in July 2016.

Interview

I had a half hour phone interview. A couple of weeks later, I had an onsite interview with three people at once. They told me that I would hear from them within a couple of weeks. I called them after a month.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Agropur Coopérative (Toronto, ON) in June 2018.

Interview

First I applied by the university system. I got the offer in about 2 weeks and then the interview was at my university. The employer was very nice and asked simple situation based questions.

Maintenance Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Agropur Coopérative (Montreal, QC) in January 2010.

Interview

Very professional

Interview Questions

Negotiation

You should know what you want

Territory Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Markham, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Agropur Coopérative (Markham, ON) in June 2016.

Interview

1)Telephonic interview with HR
    2) followed by an in-person interview with the reporting manager
    3) Finally an in-person interview with Regional Sales Director
    After I got selected, I was informed by the Acquisition team and was informed about the background check process

Production/Shipping Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ottawa, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Agropur Coopérative (Ottawa, ON) in March 2017.

Interview

It was a group job interview, the first step of the interview process. They were 2 groups, the first in the morning and the second in the afternoon. There were 7 candidats in each group. After the first step, some candidats are going to interviewed the next week for an individual interview.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.