Aetion Scientist Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Aetion Scientist Interview Questions

Interviews at Aetion

2.7

Scientist Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Aetion (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

The first round interview at Aetion was a 30-min phone screen with a Scientist where I was asked about what type of position I was looking for and some generic behavioral questions.

I received a take home exercise a few days later which included epidemiology-related questions and some coding exercises in SQL/SAS.

The final round was an in-person interview in the New York office with employees of different levels on the Science, Product, and Commercial teams. I was asked a mix of questions about my past experience, work style, epidemiology, statistical methods, and some related to cultural fit. Everyone I spoke with was very friendly and put me at ease; it felt more like a conversation than an interview.

The entire process took just under a month.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Aetion

Scientist Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Aetion.

Interview

My interview process reflected a shocking level of disorganization and disrespect. I was strongly encouraged to interview for Aetion, and I was led to believe my interview was essentially a formality. I was never reimbursed for expenses from my on-site interview and I was booked a flight that arrived only 30 minutes before the interview start time. After my interview, I didn't hear anything for over a month. I was eventually sent a take-home skills assessment, which I completed immediately. Three weeks later (over two months after my on-site interview), I was told that I was not going to be offered a position. I spoke with employees at the company during this process, and they indicated that the long wait times and disorganization are the norm at Aetion! If you are interested in applying: I certainly hope that you have better luck than I do, but I would prepare to experience a lot of frustration. I have serious reservations about the company considering the lack of respect and professionalism I experienced in the recruiting process.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to design a study given a certain outcome/exposure. I was also asked to describe how to accomplish certain tasks in SQL. I was asked by multiple interviewers to discuss a long term analysis project that I had been working on.   Answer Question

Scientist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Aetion.

Interview

I applied through Aetion's website. Shortly after that a recruiter reached out to me and scheduled a call with me, then asked me some questions about my projects and other behavior questions. About 1 week later, they sent me a set of exercise which I did spend time and effort in. Shortly after that, the recruiter said they would follow up within a week or two. However, today is 6 weeks from that and I did not receive any update. I tried to follow up to them twice without getting any response. This is really frustrating and unprofessional.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.