Aequor Technologies Interview Questions

Updated Sep 17, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 14 of over 14 interviews

Sales Engineer

184 Comments

Join the conversation on

Aequor Technologies

Application

I interviewed at Aequor Technologies

Interview

There was telephonic call then got call for basic info round Then it done for technical round Process interview with manager round has been visited for final face to face round documents were submitted . got appointment letter

Interview Questions
  • what are types of storage
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana, Haryana

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aequor Technologies (Gurgaon, Haryana, Haryana) in Feb 2020

Interview

I was give interview for gurgaon location , first round beagns with basic test (Aptitude+Reasoning+English) , second round was the Technical Round where your basic Networking skills tested and third round HR , some normal questions related you and last round was manager round where they will talk about work responsiblity and asked basic questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buffalo, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aequor Technologies (Buffalo, NY) in Jul 2019

Interview

They were very exacting with their questions. I also had some trouble with the accents in understanding the questions. I don't mean this in a bad way, it just was. I found it very intimidating.

Interview Questions
  • They wanted to know specifics of things I hadn't done since college, even though I have a lot of experience.

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana, Haryana

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Aequor Technologies (Gurgaon, Haryana, Haryana)

Interview

Phone and In-person. Dirt round if interview was phone and next round of in-person. In-person interview was directly with Hiring manager. He asked some behavioral and technical questions and next final round was with company's vice president

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Aequor Technologies (New York, NY)

Interview

only in person interview, the whole interview process is quick, less than 30 mins, fast recruiting process, fast decision making. interview question is normal. the HR director and team lead will participate in the interview

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aequor Technologies (Bangalore) in Oct 2015

Interview

Waste Interview Process I have ever seen at that organization. Interview was scheduled by 2:30 PM. Morning they called and asked to reach early there. So i Reached early before 1 hour. In Bangalore they have taken one part of a big house, where you will find so many companies. I reached there by 1 PM and they made me to wait there till 3:45 PM. Afterwards one person came and took interview for 2:15 hrs and asked all the questions related to the field only. At-last he was satisfied and he selected me but he told you will be having a small general discussion round with US Manager. It’s been 4 days till now no call / mail. They Say it’s CMMI 3 Level Company, but it’s not; they don’t have infrastructure as well as employees more than 4-5, specially in Bengaluru Branch. They do only contract staffing-- and use to play with the candidates future by telling lie. They don’t have clients even.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Aequor Technologies

Application

I interviewed at Aequor Technologies

Interview

Not really an interview it more casual, you basically submit your information and they verify it, overall simple, professional and considerate recruiters, will definitely refer others, simple straight forward and to the point, submit all documents, positive outlook for company

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana, Haryana

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aequor Technologies (Gurgaon, Haryana, Haryana) in Aug 2012

Interview

I found this job on some site and I mailed my resume to the HR, then I got his reply for the interview date. I reached on time my written round was done very soon, then I waited for few hours, after that I got called for the F2F interview. Then after 15 days I got the call regarding the selection.

Interview Questions
  • Actually I answered all the questions which were quite easy for me. I would advice to study OOPS, SQL, HTML, DBMS basic concepts and Command over a programming language.
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana, Haryana

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aequor Technologies (Gurgaon, Haryana, Haryana) in Jul 2012

Interview

Aptitude test technical c test 2 Technical interview 1 hr interview

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Piscataway, NJ

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Aequor Technologies (Piscataway, NJ) in Jul 2012

Interview

Multiple interviews after 2 years of working in a different division of the company. After demonstrating consistent hard work and success, I was offered the opportunity to interview for a position within their core IT Business.

Interview Questions
  • What did you do in your last position, that played a key role in your success? Do you believe that will carry over to your new role and assist in your success?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 14 Interviews