AdGear / Samsung Ads Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Interviews at AdGear / Samsung Ads

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at AdGear / Samsung Ads

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AdGear / Samsung Ads in April 2017.

Interview

2 phone interviews, one a HR, and one with a software engineer. Both interviews went well, but they say no to me at the end because they like wasting people time I guess

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at AdGear / Samsung Ads.

Interview

located in downtown, hard to park
    1 Phone Screening availability,salary
    2 Onsite, working experience etc. noting difficult.
    The HR is unprofessional, asking some weird personal questions.
    They took way long time and reject you.

Rails Applications Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at AdGear / Samsung Ads (Montreal, QC) in February 2016.

Interview

Officially the worse interview process in existence.
    It took them weeks to schedule a phone interview.
    After an onsite interview,
    I was given a code challenge (which was quiet time consuming) i was expected to hand in within a week

Then it took them over 3 weeks to get back at me, telling me that they were to unable to pay my asking price even though I had officially made sure my price was within their range before the interview.

I was then sent ANOTHER rejection email saying that my code was not good enough..

Interview Questions

• Write an algorithm to find the longest stack word tree in a given text document   1 Answer

AdGear / Samsung Ads Response

Jul. 16, 2019 – Operations & HR Coordinator

Dear candidate,

Thank you for your application and review.

Due to a high volume of applications our interview process takes time. We want to ensure we have the right candidate, this is why multiple team members review the codes to ensure their value to the team.

We will acknowledge your comments and try to improve our current reviewing times.

Best of luck

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AdGear / Samsung Ads.

Interview

Weirdest interview ever! Believe the other 3 comments on this page.
    Applied online, received a phone interview invitation 2 days after. Went pretty well, scheduled an on-site 2days later.
    The on-site is easy, 2 people interviewed me. I answered all their questions, and even provide extra solutions too. I think I did pretty good. The HR came after the interview and told me she will call me the next day to let me know the result.
    The next day, I waited till 4:30 pm still no call. I emailed then the HR asked me to call her instead of calling me ...which is weird, But I did anyway, and she told me that I did pretty good but they want a senior and I am too junior for them... I mean they did not put it's a senior position on the Job, nor tell me during the phone interview, as a new grad, I clearly am not applying for a senior position.
    In conclusion, they really like to waste people's time.

Interview Questions

AdGear / Samsung Ads Response

Jul. 16, 2019 – Operations & HR Coordinator

Dear candidate,

Thank you for your application and for taking the time to review our interview process.
    We receive a high volume of candidates and are normally known for offering a fair opportunity to all.

We appreciate your feedback and will use it to improve our recruiting process.

Best of luck.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.