AdGear / Samsung Ads Interview Questions

Updated Apr 15, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 7 of over 7 interviews

2.1
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at AdGear / Samsung Ads

AdGear / Samsung Ads

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at AdGear / Samsung Ads in Mar 2021

Interview

First a brief interview with the hiring manager and the HR spokesperson. Simple resume review, maybe 1 hr. Then I received a coding test - a HARD coding test. Yikes. Thankfully I made it to the final round interview, which was more of a culture fit. The team was young and kind and knowledgeable which is all I can ask for. Offer given soon after.

Interview Questions
  • Coding test was based around optimizing a mock database.
    Answer Question
Be the first to find this interview helpful

AdGear / Samsung Ads

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AdGear / Samsung Ads

Interview

1st round: HR phone interview to get to know brief background. This is round takes about 30 minutes. 2nd round: technical background by team manager. This round focus on project experience and language used during work. And they introduced the company and also told me they were looking for someone to convert frontend to react.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

AdGear / Samsung Ads

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at AdGear / Samsung Ads

Interview

Just a brief video call,we chatted briefly about my experiences and problems that adgear is working on ,they choose not to move forward with my candidature .I have applied before and had the same experience and was never called for a technical discussion .

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

AdGear / Samsung Ads

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AdGear / Samsung Ads

Interview

Weirdest interview ever! Believe the other 3 comments on this page. Applied online, received a phone interview invitation 2 days after. Went pretty well, scheduled an on-site 2days later. The on-site is easy, 2 people interviewed me. I answered all their questions, and even provide extra solutions too. I think I did pretty good. The HR came after the interview and told me she will call me the next day to let me know the result. The next day, I waited till 4:30 pm still no call. I emailed then the HR asked me to call her instead of calling me ...which is weird, But I did anyway, and she told me that I did pretty good but they want a senior and I am too junior for them... I mean they did not put it's a senior position on the Job, nor tell me during the phone interview, as a new grad, I clearly am not applying for a senior position. In conclusion, they really like to waste people's time.

Interview Questions
4 people found this interview helpful

AdGear / Samsung Ads

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at AdGear / Samsung Ads

Interview

located in downtown, hard to park 1 Phone Screening availability,salary 2 Onsite, working experience etc. noting difficult. The HR is unprofessional, asking some weird personal questions. They took way long time and reject you.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

AdGear / Samsung Ads

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AdGear / Samsung Ads in Apr 2017

Interview

2 phone interviews, one a HR, and one with a software engineer. Both interviews went well, but they say no to me at the end because they like wasting people time I guess

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at AdGear / Samsung Ads (Montreal, QC) in Feb 2016

Interview

Officially the worse interview process in existence. It took them weeks to schedule a phone interview. After an onsite interview, I was given a code challenge (which was quiet time consuming) i was expected to hand in within a week Then it took them over 3 weeks to get back at me, telling me that they were to unable to pay my asking price even though I had officially made sure my price was within their range before the interview. I was then sent ANOTHER rejection email saying that my code was not good enough..

Interview Questions
  • Write an algorithm to find the longest stack word tree in a given text document
5 people found this interview helpful