Accenture Technology Consulting Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Accenture Technology Consulting Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Accenture

2.9

Technology Consulting Analyst Interview

Interview

Assez court et sous forme de meet&sign. Tu passes une journée là bas et ressors avec un contrat si tout se passe bien, on est directement tenu au courant de la procédure à suivre

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

Technology Consulting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brussels (Belgium)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Accenture (Brussels (Belgium)) in May 2015.

Interview

1) Tests numériques et de raisonnement inductif en ligne
    2) Entretien RH (téléphonique) : mesure de la motivation et personalité
    3) Interview senior manager : business case + interview sur motivation, connaissances, expérience, études, hobies, parcours
    4) Interview Managing director 1 : discussion sur motivation, connaissances, expérience, études, hobies, parcours
    5) Interview Managing director 2 : discussion sur motivation, connaissances, expérience, études, hobies, parcours

Technology Consulting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Paris (France)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Accenture (Paris (France)) in January 2015.

Interview

Un serious Game a été proposé pour faire le recrutement. On était dans une salle et on avait une heure pour compléter le jeu. Après cela, il y a eu un entretien avec un manager. Cet entretien a été le plus bizarre que j'ai passé :). Les questions étaient assez directes du style :"Que sais-tu faire ? Dans quoi tu veux travailler? As -tu des questions?" Au moins ça n'a pas duré une éternité.

Technology Consultant Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

I applied to their SI analyst position through my university. My first round interview was on campus with a Managing Director. The interview itself was pretty relaxed and the interviewed simply ran through my resume and tried to get a sense of what I was interested in. My second round interview was on the phone with a Senior Manager and in that round I was asked a number of behavioral questions. Scheduling my final round interview took longer than expected since I had several conflicts come up but my recruiter was quite understanding and accommodating. I ended up doing my final round in the Arlington office almost two months after my second round interview. By this time, I was notified that they wanted to consider me for a Tech Consulting position instead of Systems Integration. The morning started out with a presentation of the company and a bit of Q&A with consultants from a few different divisions. There were two interviews in the last round and they were also behavioral questions but there was a focus on making sure that all my questions and concerns with Accenture had been addressed.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you were getting nowhere on a project.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Did not negotiate.

Technology Consulting Analyst Interview

Interview

Applied at career fair and had first round of interviews. Received an email that I would need to take an online test. Took test then received email for final round of interview with partner and case interview.

Technology Consulting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Boston, MA (US)) in October 2016.

Interview

I met with recruiters are the career fair which was what helped me get selected for the first round of interviews. The first round was very casual, the interviewer asked me about my time commitments, difficulties I've had with groups etc., typical behavioral interview. The second round was 45 mins behavioral, 45 mins case.

Interview Questions

• Tell me something about yourself that's not on your resume.
      Tell me about a time where you had a different idea than your peers and you had to convince them to follow your idea.   Answer Question

Technology Consulting Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture in October 2016.

Interview

I met with a recruiter at the campus career fair and then applied online. I was asked to complete an online screening interview. Then I was invited to an on-campus interview where we went over my resume and behavioral questions. I was invited back the same week for a case study interview. I was not invited back for the final, wrap-up interview of the week.

Technology Consulting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Houston, TX (US)) in October 2015.

Interview

There were three stages:
    1. Behavioral. You've probably done this kind a million times, same style of questions.
    2. Case based. This one is just to see your approach to a given problem and the steps you take to solve it; the focus is not on your technical ability as much as it is your ability to plan a feasible solution.
    3. Confirm (technically this occurs directly following the case interview). Like any company should, this is to get an idea of how you feel about coming to work for the company--are you really into it, or are you not feeling the role? Up to you.

Interview Questions

• Give me a time when you had conflict within a team and how you went about solving it.   1 Answer

Technology Consulting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (San Francisco, CA (US)) in September 2014.

Interview

I applied through my university and the process was fast, smooth, and lasted 2 weeks. The entire process was behavioral questions. I had one screen on campus, one interview with one Managing Director on site, and a giant onsite day with peers from universities in my area. The onsite day consisted of 3 interviews with 3 different Managing Directors who mostly asked questions to determine culture fit.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you worked in a group setting and problems that arose and how you solved them.   1 Answer

Technology Consulting Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

Started with an e-mail asking me to complete a Video Assessment in which I recorded myself responding to the "Why Accenture" question. This lead to a Screening Phone Interview with my recruiter then had a Behavioral Interview via Phone and finally I had a back-to-back Case Interview then Confirming Interview. Did most of my preparation on the Case interview portion and how to go about those. Confirming Interview was similar to the Behavioral Interview.

Interview Questions

• Is there anyone currently at the company that you feel you can relate to and why?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.