Accenture Technology Consulting Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Accenture Technology Consulting Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Accenture

2.9

Technology Consulting Analyst Interview

Interview

Assez court et sous forme de meet&sign. Tu passes une journée là bas et ressors avec un contrat si tout se passe bien, on est directement tenu au courant de la procédure à suivre

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

Technology Consulting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brussels (Belgium)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Accenture (Brussels (Belgium)) in May 2015.

Interview

1) Tests numériques et de raisonnement inductif en ligne
    2) Entretien RH (téléphonique) : mesure de la motivation et personalité
    3) Interview senior manager : business case + interview sur motivation, connaissances, expérience, études, hobies, parcours
    4) Interview Managing director 1 : discussion sur motivation, connaissances, expérience, études, hobies, parcours
    5) Interview Managing director 2 : discussion sur motivation, connaissances, expérience, études, hobies, parcours

Technology Consulting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Paris (France)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Accenture (Paris (France)) in January 2015.

Interview

Un serious Game a été proposé pour faire le recrutement. On était dans une salle et on avait une heure pour compléter le jeu. Après cela, il y a eu un entretien avec un manager. Cet entretien a été le plus bizarre que j'ai passé :). Les questions étaient assez directes du style :"Que sais-tu faire ? Dans quoi tu veux travailler? As -tu des questions?" Au moins ça n'a pas duré une éternité.

Technology Consulting Analyst Interview

Interview

Applied at career fair and had first round of interviews. Received an email that I would need to take an online test. Took test then received email for final round of interview with partner and case interview.

Technology Consulting Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

Started with an e-mail asking me to complete a Video Assessment in which I recorded myself responding to the "Why Accenture" question. This lead to a Screening Phone Interview with my recruiter then had a Behavioral Interview via Phone and finally I had a back-to-back Case Interview then Confirming Interview. Did most of my preparation on the Case interview portion and how to go about those. Confirming Interview was similar to the Behavioral Interview.

Interview Questions

• Is there anyone currently at the company that you feel you can relate to and why?   1 Answer

Technology Consulting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Boston, MA (US)) in October 2016.

Interview

I met with recruiters are the career fair which was what helped me get selected for the first round of interviews. The first round was very casual, the interviewer asked me about my time commitments, difficulties I've had with groups etc., typical behavioral interview. The second round was 45 mins behavioral, 45 mins case.

Interview Questions

• Tell me something about yourself that's not on your resume.
      Tell me about a time where you had a different idea than your peers and you had to convince them to follow your idea.   Answer Question

Technology Consulting Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture in October 2016.

Interview

I met with a recruiter at the campus career fair and then applied online. I was asked to complete an online screening interview. Then I was invited to an on-campus interview where we went over my resume and behavioral questions. I was invited back the same week for a case study interview. I was not invited back for the final, wrap-up interview of the week.

Technology Consulting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA (US)

Interview

3 Rounds of Interviews - two on campus interviews, followed up with visit to Accenture office in Arlington

Standard interview process, behavioral questions, why Accenture?

Learned a lot about the company, benefits, other people who worked there

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you worked on a project with a team   Answer Question

Technology Consulting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Accenture (Baltimore, MD (US)) in October 2015.

Interview

First round was on campus behavioral interview for 45 minutes. Mainly consisted of a resume review and testing your knowledge of Accenture. Second round was the next day and consisted of another confirming behavioral interview and a case study interview. Interviewer was very friendly and allowed me 10 minutes to compile my thoughts and to present my case. I heard back within 3 business days.

Technology Consulting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Accenture (Baltimore, MD (US)) in October 2015.

Interview

3 rounds: 2 behavioral rounds and 1 case
    The first behavioral round was a chance to get to know the company and a chance for them to know you and how you work. The second behavioral round was a confirmation interview for them to make sure that you will be a good fit for the company. The case interview was a chance for them to see your analytical problem solving skills.

Interview Questions

• Q: What was the biggest conflict that you have faced and what did you do?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.