Accenture Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Accenture Project Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Accenture

2.9

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Accenture (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in November 2014.

Interview

I just would like to share a very pathetic interview experience with Accenture, I used to read a blog about Accenture but never trusted on those post but I myself experienced the same then I thought I should share. I am not sure why despite being so well reputed organization Accenture does the same.

In last 1 year they initiated my interview process end to end till HR round 3 times but they will coordinate till HR round and document submission very well however when the time will come for offer either they will put your candidature on hold, demand closed, location mismatch etc.

My question is why they play with sentiments of the people, we put our effort behind each and every stage of interview, you all can understand how we take out time from office to visit their branch for face to face round.

Surprisingly why HR head and other top leaders of Accenture are not paying attention to it

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

Hiring process takes a long time more than 4-6 weeks
    got first call and said technical interview schedule is being done. 4 weeks passed and no technical interview calls.
    after that gets calls again for technical interview schedule and email confirming the same after one week.
    Technical interview happens on schedule. went well. but no news even after 10 days.

Interview Questions

• what do u tell clients when project deadline cannot be met?   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Interview

Initially received an email notifying me of my selection for a telephone interview.
    10 days later I received a phone call informing me that I had progressed to the next stage i.e. face to face interview.
    The interview went well. It was thorough in an atmosphere was relaxed but professional. They went through my cv in great detail.

Interview Questions

• What do you consider to be the key challenges of using Agile methodology?   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Interview

Screening and then Interview was scheduled but lot of delays and the communication process was very slow. Lost interest in the middle. The candidates interviewing doesnt have much experience. Didnt sound very professional. Interview went for long but not very convinced with the other person. Didint get much clarity on the role. Couldnt take a risk.

No clarity on role

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture in December 2010.

Interview

Normally 3 rounds of interview, and the first round interview goes by telephone for general understanding and culture match, qualified candidates will come to the second round, where you may be interviewed by a senior manager level guy, questions are very straight-way in order to test whether you can get things done at the project manager level. The finally round will be conducted by some high level management like a managing director, just talking as usual.

Interview Questions

• Most difficult or unexpected questions could be what's your weakest point and how do you come across the biggest challenges ever met in your career life, and so on, and you are expected to answer those with detailed example, better already reflected in your resume.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Accenture (São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)) in August 2015.

Interview

I was interviewed by a senior manager. It was quite an informal conversation: I was asked about my main experiences at my previous company and what I am seeking as a next challenge. Then the interviewer presented me the job opportunity, the main challenges and told me informally what I could expect in terms of salary, bonus and benefits. An official will be presented after an interview with a Director.

Interview Questions

• What were the main projects you were responsible for in the last year and what were the outcomes?   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Accenture (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in January 2015.

Interview

I had very bad experience with Accenture. This position was for Gurgaon location. Accenture took first telephnic round for 30 mins after which they organised face 2 face round for around an hour. After few days i got a mail saying congratulations you have cleared interview process with Accenture and you need to submit foresaid documents. I sumbitted those documents. They didnt communicate after that. After keeping patience for 2 weeks i followed them but no response. After a month i got a call from them saying we have position available in banglore are you ready to relocate which i denied. I never expected this from a company like Accenture.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

2 assessment tests and an interview with a rude and cheaply dressed lady. She claimes they had a dress code but her appearance was more close to a saturday night out dress code. She was aloof and rude, had no idea what the heck she needed to ask a PM in an interview. Gave no information regarding the opening, when asked again she just replied with "Opening for a client of ours". So when i told her, that means that you rent people to your clients she said "No we don't" , she also did not offer to give a glass of water.
    Would have saved 2,5 hours and 2 months overall if they had called me up and asked me all those stupid questions...When she asked of me expectations and i told her how much i was getting paid she freaked out and asked if i would go down...seriously?

Interview Questions

• What is it that makes you upset?   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Accenture (Bengaluru (India)) in April 2012.

Interview

It was good. I was questioned on Project management and there were two rounds of interview. The first round was general round asking me to brief my technical as well as Project management experience where as the second round was taken up by Senior management to brief me some realistic situations about the day to day Project management issues/ risks.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, San Jose (Costa Rica)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (San Jose, San Jose (Costa Rica)) in January 2013.

Interview

They want to know your previous experiences, how you deal with problems, how do you manage the projects. Soft skills and hard skills. They want to know how do you think and how fast do you response to several problems. Also they want to know if you are capable of manage different projects at the same time.

Interview Questions

• How do you fit 100000 golf balls in an airplane? or How do you know if the light bulb inside a refrigerator is working without opening its door?   1 Answer