Accenture Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Accenture Project Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Accenture

2.9

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Accenture (Seattle, WA (US)) in September-2015.

Interview

Had a phone screening in March 2015, and was informed that they were moving forward. Then silence, dead silence until June when out of nowhere, they contacted my manager as a reference. I was obviously taken by surprise, and around a week later, they asked me to interview with the hiring manager. I accepted, and was told they would be moving forward, and promised me that progress would be a lot faster this time. Fast forward to September 2015. No updates. Last time I followed up was in August, and they informed me that they were still moving forward, with no available updates. Overall, it's been half a year so far being stuck in limbo with Accenture. Actually, no wait, today when I contacted them again, they told me the position was actually cancelled.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Accenture (Washington, DC (US)) in September-2009.

Interview

The phone interview was my first contact with Accenture. The interview was rushed, not very enlighting. He did not seem to know specifics about the position and did not probe much. It was basically a screening call /checklist run. The call took all about 20 mins. Second callback was a 1 on 1 -interviewer appeared slightly more technical but it seemd all HR based. Questions were about past experiences, how do i prepare for meetings, etc...

Interview Questions

• What PM methodology(ies) have garnered you the most Project success during your career?   1 Answer
    • What is your preferred PM tool?   2 Answers

Did not seem like acompany that provided Job security. W2 Pay but with the 1099 ICA risks and without the ICA $$.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Seattle, WA (US)) in June-2009.

Interview

There were serveral stages to the Accenture hiring process.

A. Initial recruiter interview
    B. Skills interview
    C. Situational interview
    D. 1:1 interview with Senior Manager or Executive
    E. Background check with hire-right

The total process took about 6 weeks. the process was thorough and this is why Accenture has top talent

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate salary and my advice to others is know your price going into the negotiations.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

There were a phone screen, technical, and final interview in separate sessions. The final interview is most often held 1:1. The interviewer will tell you about Accenture. The 1 interview session usually is from 30 minutes to an hour.

Interview Questions

• 1. What's your experience in Project Management?
      2. How do you deal with issues in a team?   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Accenture (Chicago, IL (US)) in February-2015.

Interview

First there was a phone interview, that felt somewhat disconnected. Then there was a second phone interview that went a lot better. There was a face to face in the local office and then they flew me to Chicago for the behavioral interview, that also background, skills, and knowledge questions. The entire process from initial application to hire date took more than 3 months.

Interview Questions

• Can you tell me about an experience that stands out in your mind where there were multiple decisions or actions that had to be made almost simultaneously.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

3 interviews , there were a serious of introductory calls, and then scheduled formal technical and behavioral interviews. It was balanced and there was a follow up technical interview with an expert in the field.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

I submitted an online application. I had a screening phone call, which went just fine (basic screening questions). I had a follow up interview with someone from the department I was interviewing for. My interviewer was brash and rude throughout the entire conversation, asking me very vague questions and then getting upset when I asked for clarification so I could provide a response. At one point, I even stared at my phone, trying to decide whether to just hang up or not. Nothing like this has ever happened to me in an interview. I was glad when it ended and genuinely happy when I did not advance to the next stage of interviews. I'm surprised the company allowed this individual to interview candidates, although I left the interview feeling like I had dodged a bullet.

Interview Questions

• "Do you even know what a programming language is?"   4 Answers

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

JD by an HR agent, 1st round by Junior HR, now awaiting second round by senior HR and operations

Interview Questions

• Nothing has come up as yet which is difficult   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Accenture (Hyderabad (India)) in May-2009.

Interview

Submit resume through internal reference. Attend 4 levels of interview. Final HR interview

Interview Questions

Negotiation

on payscale and location

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Accenture (London, England (UK)) in October-2012.

Interview

Partner interview is focused on Technical aspect of the projects you were working on. So for example if you were working on Java project, you would be expected to know the JAVA framework, J2EE, J2ME etc...

Case interview : How would you sell a pen (interviewer's). At the end, write an email and persuade me to buy this pen. !!!!

Interview Questions

• 1. Tell me a time when you have embarrassed your self in front of the team.

2. Did you have to fire someone? If you have to fire, what would you do?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Not much..