Accenture Management Consulting Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Accenture Management Consulting Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Accenture

3.2

Anonymous Employee in Paris (France)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accenture (Paris (France)).

Interview

ASSESMENT CENTER: 1 demi journée d'entretien avec une dizaine de candidats :

- 1 entretien RH
- 1 etudes de cas en groupe
- 1 serious game sur ordinateur
- 1 test de personalité

Interview Questions

• Parlez nous de vous
    Pourquoi Accenture
    Pourquoi le conseil   3 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

Anonymous Employee in Paris (France)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Paris (France)) in November 2016.

Interview

L'entretien prévoit 3 étapes :
    1. Envoi du CV et d'une Lettre de motivation
    2. Session de recrutement avec 3 épreuves : entretien de fit, serious game, étude de cas collective
    3. Entretien final avec un MD

Anonymous Employee in Paris (France)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture (Paris (France)).

Interview

En deux temps. 1) première demi-journée comprenant 3 épreuves (ordre aléatoire): entretien avec un manager + serious game (simulation sur ordinateur) + étude de cas collective (deux groupes composés de profils assez hétérogènes dans la même salle pour préparer la même étude de cas)
    2) Entretien avec un managing director, généralement issu de l'industrie à laquelle on serait affecté
    Conseil: Bien préciser l'industrie qui nous intéresse dès l'entretien du premier tour

Management Consulting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (San Jose, CA (US)) in October 2018.

Interview

On campus interviews, first step was resume drop, then first round interview consisting of a 1 hour behavioural, next day found out I made it to the next round consisting of a 45 minute case and a 45 minute behavioural back to back

Management Consulting Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

Two rounds of interviews - airport test, behavioral and case interview, exit recruiting process/future goals interview. All interviewers were extremely friendly and engaged in getting to know you. Case interview was more qualitative than quantitative.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you worked with someone that was difficult and how you handled that   Answer Question

Management Consulting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Accenture (Washington, DC (US)) in January 2016.

Interview

I went for Super Day during college and it was 2 days. The first day was a sell day and the 2nd day was the interview day. I had 3 back to back interviews, behavioral, case, and then closing. I was lucky that my interviews went in order and that I didn't have to do the case interview last. I had great interviewers which made the entire process comfortable and easy.

Management Consulting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Accenture (Washington, DC (US)) in November 2017.

Interview

Current employee (senior analyst) referred me (they have an internal referral system). I was contacted by a recruiter after 2 months. Applied online. Was notified that I was selected to interview about a month after I submitted my application.

2 rounds. First was over the phone with a senior manager. About 25 minutes of q&a. She asked between 5-8 questions and reserved the last 5 minutes to answer my questions. Consisted of typical company-based questions that you can prepare answers for. Felt like she was testing me on how much I knew about the company and wanted to gauge my interest in the position. Second was "super day" style in the ACN office. There were about 35 other candidates. The recruiter called this the "case and confirming interview day." Consisted of 2 interviews. I had the case interview first and had the opportunity to ask my interviewer questions after I finished (was about 45 minutes). My interviewer was a manager. I had the confirming interview right after. Typical behavioral and situational questions. He wanted to see how much I knew about the company/role/why I was interested. He was a senior manager.

Pretty fair process. Case was incredibly difficult. Study the casebook that the recruiter sends you. Also, they tell you that the confirming interview is with a senior executive. 9 times out of 10 it won't be with a managing director. Prepare answers as if each interview would be with a MD.

Lastly, it REALLY matters you refers you. An analyst/senior analyst referral can get you in the door, but you have to have pretty great credentials to get noticed. If you don't have stellar credentials, aim for a senior manager/MD referral.

Management Consulting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in October 2017.

Interview

Smooth, Critical Thinking, Personal Background and Skills. The recruiters were very helpful in answering any questions regarding case studies, the interview process, and scheduling. I would definitely recommend talking with the recruiters and listen to everything they say, since this information will help you a lot in the actual interview.

Interview Questions

• How does your background translate to you doing well in this role?   Answer Question

Management Consulting Analyst Interview

Interview

3 phase interview that includes behavioral, case, and exit. The behavioral and case were very similar in that it gives you the opportunity to talk about your skills and why you would be of great value to the company. The case, gives you an opportunity to show your interviewer how you think and process information and various situations.

Management Consulting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in University, VA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (University, VA (US)) in October 2016.

Interview

Very quick process- my university is one of their flagship recruiting schools so they do recruiting on campus. Within 2-3 weeks of submitting resumes, we were notified about receiving an interview. Afterwards, we had our first round interview (a behavioral) and then were told that night if we got a next-day second round (case), and then told that night if we got a next-day final round interview (confirming); all interviews were on campus. We were notified if we were selected within a week.

Interview Questions

• Why should we hire you (during the confirming interview)?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.