Abtran Sales Advisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Abtran Sales Advisor Interview Questions

Interviews at Abtran

2.2

Sales Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Abtran in September 2017.

Interview

I was met by 2 people and I was asked a series of questions. it's best if you look up abtran and read about it. The questions weren't hard you just have to have the experience they are looking for and I guess I didn't because they emailed telling that I didn't fit the criteria. I'll apply later on in the year if I get bored.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Abtran

Anonymous Employee in Cork (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Abtran (Cork (Ireland)).

Interview

Applied and got a phone call straight away. Interviewed me on the phone and gave advice for the interview in person. Then went to the interview and was met with two people interviewing me, they where nice. They were really friendly too.after the interview I left and got a call straight away to go into training. I was very happy.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you didn't meet your target   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Cork (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Abtran (Cork (Ireland)) in October 2016.

Interview

Easy questions, half an hour interview...At some point during the interview process, you may be asked to describe your personal strengths and weaknesses. Some of these questions will relate directly to your resume and the experience you have listed, while others may be very general.

Sales Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cork (Ireland)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Abtran (Cork (Ireland)) in May 2016.

Interview

I applied online and got an email asking me to call them back to schedule an interview. They asked to wear a suit. I went in 10 mins early and was called in before my interview time as a candidate didn't show up. The interviewer was very pleasant and made me fee at ease.

Interview Questions

• How would you convince a customer to switch to our service?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Cork (Ireland)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Abtran (Cork (Ireland)) in May 2016.

Interview

Very calm friendly interview, few little questions on your skills very basic, just be out going and friendly and know about the company and you should do fine.....its a 19,000k a year call centre job, there basically just there to filter out the crazies

Interview Questions

Negotiation

just talk to them honestly they were very friendly and nice they want to get the best interview out of you

Sales Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Abtran (Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK)) in April 2016.

Interview

They advertised within the university and held interviews on campus. Basic Interview. Once you sign up they call you and provisionally interview you over the phone. Then they call you for an interview and within a week they offer you the position.

Anonymous Employee in Cork (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Abtran (Cork (Ireland)) in March 2016.

Interview

Applied online, and got a telephonic interview within a couple of days.

Then got invited to the face-to-face interview.

The face-to-face interview was very short and simple. At mine, there was an HR representative, as well as a Team Leader.

Interview Questions

• Give us an example of where you previously up-sold something.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Cork (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Abtran (Cork (Ireland)) in January 2016.

Interview

Simple interview, Myself someone from HR and a Team leader. The HR person will lead the interview .The questions are basic they will go through the C.V. with you and ask you some very basic questions about the position

Interview Questions

• Have you ever upsold?
      Can you tell us Abtrans clientele?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Their is no negotiation phase it is an entry level position

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.