Abercrombie & Fitch Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Updated 14 Jan, 2018

1.9

92 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch.

Interview

Group interview. They asked behavioral questions as well as questions focused on diversity and what it means to you. They also asked for descriptions of their brand and what it represents.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Abercrombie & Fitch

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch.

Interview

applied and received an email the following day to pick a date for an interview. it was a group interview and took about an hour, maybe a little more since it was 9 of us and everyone is required to answer the questions. the questions were pretty easy, basically about yourself and the company.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyannis, MA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Hyannis, MA (US)).

Interview

very brief and quick process, they were in need of people to help them and did not waste time looking for extra help. Called and answered questions that were asked over the phone and met the manager once before hand.

Interview Questions

• have you had any retail experience?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in July-2017.

Interview

I submitted an application online and within a week they got back to me and I set up an in person interview. From there they told me it's a 3 process interview and I made it to the 2nd round. It was difficult and it was a new store with a new model so they were a lot pickier.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (New York, NY (US)) in May-2017.

Interview

I arrived 15 min before scheduled interview time and had to wait 30 min past scheduled interview time before the manager came to talk to me. the interview wasn't difficult it was generic questions. when i was done i was told that i would be called within one week if i got the job. i got no call for a week so i applied and accepted a position at another job. three weeks later abercrombie calls me and asks if i would be interested in working for them i said no as i had already committed to another job.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have that would help you with this position?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Clarita, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Santa Clarita, CA (US)).

Interview

You apply online and select an interview date. Every interview is typically a group interview in which the manager will ask an array of easy questions. The interviews are usually pretty quick depending on how many candidates are there.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dayton, OH (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Dayton, OH (US)) in March-2017.

Interview

Applied online and signed up for an interview time and came in. I was the only one in the interview and the manager didn't know I had an interview and had a conference call so I waited an hour before the interview started. But it was a good experience, easy interview if you come prepared and I got hired on the spot.

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

Questions about diversity. It was done by a single manager there were many people who were there it was a group interview. They want to know about your experiences. Overall there were only 2 questions asked in the interview.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Tucson, AZ (US)) in December-2016.

Interview

It was what you'd expect from a group interview. The interviewer would ask each person to answer each question. A lot of the questions were pretty easy and the interview was pretty relaxed.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fresno, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Fresno, CA (US)) in November-2016.

Interview

I applied online, on their website and was able to schedule an interview right there. They emailed me and said that it was going to be in a group format. I went in on a Friday around 4pm. And was told to wait in the store until more ppl showed up. It was about 4 of us . The manager did the interview outside the store. Everyone dressed pretty casual. The interview questions were pretty basic and personal.