ATCO Electric Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

ATCO Electric Interview Questions

Interviews at ATCO Electric

Electrical EIT Interview

Interview

Two day process. First day was a group activity in the morning. Second day was a one on one interview with the hiring manager and engineer who was formerly in the EIT program.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ATCO Electric.

Interview

The interview process was rather relaxed. There was two people on the panel. The hiring manager was there and the controller was there. Majority of the questions asked were behavioral based questions.

EIT Interview

Interview

It was straightforward. They asked behavioral questions mostly. There were multiple rounds. You start with HR, then interview with hiring manager. You get to talk to various EIT currently working in the company.

Land Administrator Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at ATCO Electric.

Interview

Panel interview with 3-4 people; applied internally for union posting. The company often writes positions for specific candidates in order to circumvent the collective agreement. Offer was given within one week.

Interview Questions

• Describe the land torrens system, how do you organize tasks, behaviour interview questions.   Answer Question

Land Use Planner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edmonton, AB

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at ATCO Electric (Edmonton, AB).

Interview

Apply through school, got a call for interview 2 months later, I had a panel interview with the senior planner and a supervisor. The interview was about 1 hour .

Interview Questions

• Tell us about your past work experience   1 Answer

Electrical EIT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edmonton, AB

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ATCO Electric (Edmonton, AB) in July 2017.

Interview

Got called for an interview in July after submitted my resume at career fair in September. Interviewed with HR and senior distribution manager, mostly behavioral questions, one technical question. Waited two weeks to get the result.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you had trouble with communicating with client/prof and how did you handle this   Answer Question

Engineer-In-Training Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edmonton, AB

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ATCO Electric (Edmonton, AB).

Interview

Round one is an on-site interview with the HR. Mostly just behavior questions. You are also asked to explain a technical topic, but apparently the purpose is see if you know and can explain technical topics clearly.

Round two is a one-on-one interview with the EIT program manager. The key answer he wants to know is if you would like to rotate to a field role.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to relocate to a field office for one rotation?   1 Answer

Distribution Interview

Interview

Had my interview on school campus, it was less than 30 minutes long. There were two people from the company, one from the HR, the other one from the engineering department. The interview was really straightforward, just casual conversation, no surprise questions. If you really want to work for the company, you really shouldn't be picky when they ask you if you are willing to relocate.

Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ATCO Electric.

Interview

1 on 2 interview setting including the subject matter expert or manager and an human resources representative. Interview process was a few weeks to go through all of the potential applicants.

Interview Questions

• What type of supervisory experience do you have.   1 Answer

Manager, Rates Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edmonton, AB

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at ATCO Electric (Edmonton, AB) in January 2016.

Interview

4 interviews over 3 months. Applied via online posting, waited and waited for a response. HR finally scheduled an interview that was moved to two other dates. Finally had the interview, was delayed another 2 hours due to poor planning and scheduling.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.