ATB Financial Client Service Officer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Featured Interview

Client Service Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lethbridge, AB

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at ATB Financial (Lethbridge, AB) in February-2017.

Interview

- I submitted my online application and completed ATB personality test in December 2016.
- Initial phone interview with HR representative in January 2017.
- Face-to-face interview with Senior Team Lead and another manager in February 2017.
- Invited for a second round of interview the week after, but it was cancelled as an internal candidate has been selected.

Overall it was a very pleasant experience. Your HR partner will stay with you every steps of the way including a prompt notification of interview re-scheduling. My initial face interview had to be re-scheduled due to weather issues but it was informed promptly to me via e-mail. Allowing me to make the necessary adjustment to my already busy schedule.

The face-to-face interview was very definitely very cordial. They certainly know how to make you feel at ease and the flow of the interview felt akin to just a regular conversation between old friends.

ATB is really good at keeping their candidates in the loop. Even the cancellation of my second interview came directly via a call from the director whom I supposed to be interviewing in the first place. Definitely reduced the sting of disappointment of not getting the position.

Even though I didn't get the position, the tremendous amount of supports, follow-ups, encouragements, and kind words throughout the entire process solidifies my admiration towards ATB. This might not be my time to join the organization yet, but I absolutely will try again once the next opportunity comes up.

Interview Questions

• A lot of situational and behavioural questions for the position I applied. Some historical and background question as well as I think ATB really want to know who you are as a person instead of just another candidate.

The one question that stuck with me was "how do you define a great leader?". Definitely something that I never encountered before, so that was a good experience.

No out of the ordinary questions.   1 Answer
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.