AT&T Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Interviews at AT&T

3,942 Interview Reviews

2.7

National Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paris (France)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at AT&T (Paris (France)) in April 2013.

Interview

Il faut rentrer dans la pièce et développer à propos de son futur métier et de ses objectifs et de ses qualités ainsi que de ses compétences afin d'avoir une chance d'avoir le poste tant convoité

Training Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AT&T (Atlanta, GA (US)).

Interview

They usually have multiple interviews and it can take a while before you recieve the offer letter. Be patient. This is for corporate, unless you work at a store. Process can be quicker through the store. When interviewing, use the STAR format. S-Situation, T-Task, A-Action, R-Result. This gives them the best way to see how you think.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time that you had to deal with multiple tasks and your need to prioritize each task.   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Interview

Got an email reply after applying online on company website, was a sent a link to schedule a phone interview within the next few business days. Interview itself was that was a mix of standard and unique behavioral questions, short and within 30 minutes,

IT Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AT&T.

Interview

Got an email to schedule an interview, participated in the interview, basic behavior questions, a simple case study, went well, never heard back. I would love to reapply next year!!

Customer Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at AT&T (Atlanta, GA (US)) in February 2020.

Interview

Video interview followed by a phone screen and in person . Video consisted of 8 questions. In person was about an hour and required a role play and answering about 3 questions

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at AT&T (Atlanta, GA (US)) in February 2020.

Interview

video interview, it was ok, gave many chances to re-record interview. Questions were not too hard, general interview questions. I just did this review so that I could see answers

Bilingual Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (Irvine, CA (US)) in February 2020.

Interview

Applied online did video interview and was phone called for in-person interview. Met with manager one on one as she went over my resume that I brought in. Asked about 5 questions in total which were average to difficult. I would say to be prepared to talk about why you want to work for AT&T, how people would describe you, and your experiences being mentored by someone. At the end I was asked to engage in a conversation with a Mandarin speaking associate in Mandarin to assess my fluency.

B2B Sales Program Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AT&T.

Interview

Fairly easy. Just show high energy and enthusiasm, and do the studying on the products they give you. Look up "consultative sales" online and ask lots of prying questions to be able to potentially pitch a product.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AT&T.

Interview

There were three interviews, each about an hour. Questions were pretty standard and I had my decision within two weeks. The time between submitting my resume and hearing back was the longest part, and it took about a month.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Conyers, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (Conyers, GA (US)).

Interview

The interview process was appropriate for the level of job that I had interviewed for. The interviewers were personable and made the environment a welcomed one. The only qualm I had with this was that it was practically an all day process.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.