AT&T Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Interviews at AT&T

4,043 Interview Reviews

2.7

National Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paris (France)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at AT&T (Paris (France)) in April 2013.

Interview

Il faut rentrer dans la pièce et développer à propos de son futur métier et de ses objectifs et de ses qualités ainsi que de ses compétences afin d'avoir une chance d'avoir le poste tant convoité

Interview Questions

Interview

There is a three part interview process. The first part is by phone, second with the interviewer, and third with the store manager of the location that is hiring. .

Interview Questions

• What steps would you take if a customer does not seem interested in a product?   Answer Question

Interview

the interview process was very smooth, even though I did have prior sales experience all they were looking for was candidates wanting to advance in the company, and also willing to relocate to another city or state.

Interview Questions

• do I want to advance in the company   1 Answer
    • was I willing to relocate ?   1 Answer

B2B Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AT&T.

Interview

The interview was over video conference and it was a presentation about myself over powerpoint. Then there was time for questions after the presentation for both sides. Overall it was a pretty standard interview.

Interview Questions

• When was a time you faced a problem and how did you overcome it.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AT&T.

Interview

Personality test strongly agree/disagree type questions, then a games test involving memory and multitasking) then Recorded situational questions (where you have to record your answers) such as describe a time when this happened (customer got angry, name a time you multitasked, computer skills, why you want to work with us, etc.)

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you would be a good fit? Explain a time a customer got angry and how you handled it   Answer Question

Leadership Summer Program Interview

Interview

It was a Phone interview, most time was introducing their program, and only asked a few question about your characters. At the very last of the interview, told that only US citizens or Green Card holders can get the opportunity whchi is quite confusing and annoying.

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Its good with 3 rounds of technical and coding.
    First round normal phone screen, next onsite screen of technical round. Final round by hiring manager about behavioral questions and interaction with team attitude
    questions.

B2B Sales Development Program Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AT&T in September 2020.

Interview

The first round was a call and the second round is a role play. Both virtual the third step is different due to COVID. Most likely another virtual interview.

Front Desk Agent Interview

Interview

Really easy nothing crazy. Tina was very nice and very helpful with giving out details about the job position. All the benefits and hours. She did mention a few problem the team was going to correct With customers service and such.

Interview Questions

• If you were a animal what animal would you be ?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

Two round interview process- one easy phone interview, then a second Skype interview in which you had to perform a mock sales call (somewhat difficult, but make sure you do your research)

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.