AT&T Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

AT&T Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at AT&T

2.6

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baton Rouge, LA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at AT&T (Baton Rouge, LA (US)) in August 2017.

Interview

10 min conversation (hiring manager was racist and very nonchalant i felt very disrespected because i was being interviewed at a place where the whole crew was white and not one black person)

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for AT&T

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at AT&T (Greensboro, NC (US)) in August 2017.

Interview

The application process was kinda extensive.it took them about 2 weeks to email me for the the assessment. The assessment was different then what I'm used to. It had a speed memory test and sorry behavioral test but overall it wasn't very hard if you are a quick learner. Ager the assessment, a recruiter called me about 3 days later and said I tested well and he offered a brief phone screening. The phone screening was simply a description of the position and would I be interested. After the phone screening, he offered me an in person interview for the Brett next morning. The interview was about 45 minutes long and consisted of experience and behavioral questions. I think it went very well and the interviewer was very laid back.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with learning new things on the job.   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunrise, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AT&T (Sunrise, FL (US)) in July 2017.

Interview

Interview involves: Telling me about you , Scenario question (5) and Skills and Question you have for interviewer. Just making sure you can handle customers that are going to be irate etc etc .. if you have had a customer service position it is all the same.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle a irate customer   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AT&T.

Interview

Applied online, got an email a few hours later asking me to do an assessment. Consisted of some memory questions and a personality quiz. Got an email a few hours later to schedule a phone screen for a week later. Got a call from a recruiter for the phone screen who went over the position and asked me about my experience after that she scheduled me an interview with the hiring manager. The interview took place 5 days later with two managers at the call center. After that I recieved an email 3 days later saying I got the job based on passing a drug screen and background check. The background check took a week. It is very rigorous so be prepared to have w2s or paystubs handy if they arent able to verifiy past employment. A week later I got an email with my offer letter and start date! Very straightforward process the recruiter is your best friend dont be afraid to call them with any questions you have!

Interview Questions

• How did you change a customers mind on a product?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at AT&T (San Antonio, TX (US)) in September 2013.

Interview

Two in person interviews with a hiring and testing manager. Followed up with a knowledge and skill set test taken in a group setting. Results were available two days later.

Interview Questions

• Why would I be of value to AT&T?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (Atlanta, GA (US)) in April 2017.

Interview

The interview is average. Soft skills questions and scenario-based questions. I first had a phone interview followed by an in person interview a few days later, Overall it was a good experience.

Interview Questions

• Describe one time you had to deal with an irate customer   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ocean Springs, MS (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at AT&T (Ocean Springs, MS (US)) in April 2017.

Interview

Before the interview, a group of applicants review the process and then take a test to see if you make the grade. If so, you go see the HR representative for a face-to-face interview. The test lasted maybe thirty minutes; the interview maybe 5-15 minutes.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AT&T (Oklahoma City, OK (US)) in November 2017.

Interview

I applied on indeed.com, the company contacted me via text the following day. I had a face-to-face interview the following week, on the day of the face-to-face interview I had to take a personality test as well as a math/critical thinking test which had 50 questions. I arrived 15 minutes early as I was walking out there were 3 other candidates applying for the same position, I felt as if my interviewer rushed through the process. All in all typical interview.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bloomington, MN (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at AT&T (Bloomington, MN (US)) in May 2015.

Interview

They use STAR is what they called it. The interview was good. It took a little bit for them to take me in for the interview but they were very nice and very informative.

Interview Questions

• What would you do in a situation where you only have one solution?   1 Answer
    • If a customer is really upset and cursing at you what do you do?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AT&T.

Interview

Quick and easy. Simple questions. Got there early waited in the lobby for about 10 minutes, afterwards when I was called back she asked about my background and why I should be chosen over other candidates.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.