AT&T Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Updated 6 Nov, 2017

2.6

157 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AT&T.

Interview

Quick and easy. Simple questions. Got there early waited in the lobby for about 10 minutes, afterwards when I was called back she asked about my background and why I should be chosen over other candidates.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for AT&T

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AT&T.

Interview

face to face, took 3 weeks..drug test and it was very easy, tour of company, and side by side with another rep....went well met other supervisors and sat with a rep to get a feel for the calls

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AT&T in September-2017.

Interview

Asked me multiple simple questions about what I would do in certain situations. Listened to phone calls and gave them my opinion on the call and what i would do differently.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at AT&T (Greensboro, NC (US)) in August-2017.

Interview

The application process was kinda extensive.it took them about 2 weeks to email me for the the assessment. The assessment was different then what I'm used to. It had a speed memory test and sorry behavioral test but overall it wasn't very hard if you are a quick learner. Ager the assessment, a recruiter called me about 3 days later and said I tested well and he offered a brief phone screening. The phone screening was simply a description of the position and would I be interested. After the phone screening, he offered me an in person interview for the Brett next morning. The interview was about 45 minutes long and consisted of experience and behavioral questions. I think it went very well and the interviewer was very laid back.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with learning new things on the job.   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baton Rouge, LA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at AT&T (Baton Rouge, LA (US)) in August-2017.

Interview

10 min conversation (hiring manager was racist and very nonchalant i felt very disrespected because i was being interviewed at a place where the whole crew was white and not one black person)

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunrise, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AT&T (Sunrise, FL (US)) in July-2017.

Interview

Interview involves: Telling me about you , Scenario question (5) and Skills and Question you have for interviewer. Just making sure you can handle customers that are going to be irate etc etc .. if you have had a customer service position it is all the same.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle a irate customer   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AT&T.

Interview

Applied online, got an email a few hours later asking me to do an assessment. Consisted of some memory questions and a personality quiz. Got an email a few hours later to schedule a phone screen for a week later. Got a call from a recruiter for the phone screen who went over the position and asked me about my experience after that she scheduled me an interview with the hiring manager. The interview took place 5 days later with two managers at the call center. After that I recieved an email 3 days later saying I got the job based on passing a drug screen and background check. The background check took a week. It is very rigorous so be prepared to have w2s or paystubs handy if they arent able to verifiy past employment. A week later I got an email with my offer letter and start date! Very straightforward process the recruiter is your best friend dont be afraid to call them with any questions you have!

Interview Questions

• How did you change a customers mind on a product?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AT&T.

Interview

Simple, thorough. They reached out by email first then by phone. Took assessments before any other contact was initiated. Extensive background check and drug testing done before offer of employment.

Interview Questions

• One thing i've done to go above and beyond in helping someone   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lafayette, LA (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (Lafayette, LA (US)) in March-2017.

Interview

Situational or behavioral assessment. Star method. And a pretend customer service call. They want to know if you can sell and your work history. Inside sale s position. Blah blah blah blah blah blah

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fayetteville, NC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at AT&T (Fayetteville, NC (US)) in September-2016.

Interview

I was contacted by Haily in HR and asked a number of question regarding my previous customer service experience and my hours and days that I would be available. I was told that that would like me to come in for a face to face interview.

Interview Questions

• how would I handle an obviously distraught or difficult customer.   Answer Question