AIG Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Interviews at AIG

1,142 Interview Reviews

2.7

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Paris (France)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at AIG (Paris (France)).

Interview

Assez normale, entretien avec RH, et après 2 entretiens avec N+1 (1 heure) et N+2 (1 heure). Plutôt à l'American, pas des questions personnelles comme quelques autres entreprises en France, plutôt sur les diplômes, l'expérience, la motivation, et discussion sur la position. Expérience, ils cherchent les gens de Big 4 au lieu des diplômés grand écoles.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AIG.

Interview

Initial interview conducted by Phone interview with HR recruiter . Second interview conducted onsite . Onsite interview with 2 members of management . One manager was in a different state and asked questions on a phone call in the onsite managers office

Actuarial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AIG (New York, NY (US)) in March 2020.

Interview

The interviewers were quite nice but they were quite tight in scheduling the interview. I had a conversation with each of them for 30 minutes. I wished I could reschedule the interview to buy me more time to do my homework more thoroughly.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at AIG.

Interview

apply online through school, talked with at career fair got interview about a month later for a superday. 2 interviews with 2 people for 30 min each, mostly behavioral.

Interview Questions

• describe a time when you made a mistake and had to admit to it?   Answer Question

Underwriter Interview

Interview

Had 3: 30 min interviews with 3 VPs from different areas. Very broad questions on behavior, experience, and why. Very kind and personable people, great office culture. I recommend preparing well and being yourself in this process.

Actuarial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AIG.

Interview

online recorded video using hirevue application. The first step was behavioral questions. They haven't replied me yet. I didn't follow up yet. The experience was good and positive. That's an interesting position

Underwriting Analyst Interview

Interview

Applied then had an online interview through Hirewire then had an in-person interview with 4 different people. The in-person interviews were all in one day. They have a group of interviewees come in then move yall around so you can talk to everyone.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AIG.

Interview

phone interview then 3 30 minute interviews, it was very easy. they did a FaceTime interview because I couldn't make it to the location. we went over my resume and they also asked 3 behavioral questions

Actuarial Interview

Interview

There's only one round, onsite interview with 3 senior managers. Applied 3 months before I got the interview. The interview was in March and the position starts in June. The interview consists of one company info session, where current employees come in and talked their experience.

Interview Questions

• What questions do you have for us?
      Tell us about a time when you have limited information   Answer Question

Underwriting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at AIG (Atlanta, GA (US)) in February 2020.

Interview

I applied online and then had a first round interview a few weeks later. Then about a month and a half later I had an interview day in the Atlanta office. Interviewed with 4 different people all in different departments throughout the few hours I was there.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.