AHS Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Interviews at AHS

2.5

Leadership Development Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at AHS (Memphis, TN (US)) in April 2015.

Interview

The first interview was over the phone, then there was a test online, and then I was invited to the final interviews in Memphis. There were 40 or 50 other people all interviewing at the same time, but they made it feel very relaxed and not as stressful as I expected. There were two panel interviews and a group project, but it was all very laid back. A lot of it was downtime where we mingled together and with the current employees who dropped in to talk with us while we waited for interviews. I received an offer the next week.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Central Valley, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AHS (Central Valley, CA (US)) in April 2017.

Interview

I applied on indeed. Received a call from recruiter next day to set up phone interview. After phone interview with recruiter she set up a in person with my now direct supervisor. Than I had an assessment which was just to make sure
    you have some knowledge and I don't think really weighed much in the process but it was timed and had to do some reading. Than a phone interview with 2 other supervisors until accepting offer. Background started immediately after contingent offer. Criminal, Mvr, and drug were all within the first 48 hours. I passed background and was cleared and offered full acceptance within 48 hours of starting background. So very fast! All in all it was a fast, a bit overwhelming exciting experience! I started the position within 4 weeks of applying. I love it so far!! Great people great company! Great pay and benefits to add to that!

Interview Questions

• They want to know your experience with home warranty, real estate and sales   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AHS (Nashville, TN (US)) in April 2013.

Interview

There were 3 interviews total. I did a phone interview with the recruiter. She immediately requested to set-up a live interview with the Regional Director, who came to me. Within a few days of that interview, I had a request to come to Memphis to meet with the VP. Then I took a few assessments and was offered the job. I would have preferred to take the assessments BEFORE I went to Memphis. However, I believe the process was in the stages of being changed.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They made me an offer. I reviewed and accepted. Compensation had been discussed during the interview process.

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at AHS (Memphis, TN (US)) in September 2013.

Interview

I was contacted via Social Media. I did two telephone interviews with recruiting. I did a web conference interview with my first line supervisor (a Regional VP) then a web conference interview with the division Vice President.

Interview Questions

• What would be the first thing you would do if hired to the position?   Answer Question
    • What is your sales "Ah ha" moment? A great accomplishment...   Answer Question

Negotiation

Recruiter made an offer and it was acceptable.

Accounting Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AHS (Memphis, TN (US)) in March 2013.

Interview

I was called in through the temp service, Accountemps. Once I arrived, we had a very quick and painless interview. They were looking for someone to fill the position fairly quickly.

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lagrange, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at AHS (Lagrange, GA (US)) in March 2010.

Interview

first i had a phone interview, then i had to go in and take a computer customer service test, and then i receive a phone call to come in for an interview, then i had an interview with two women.

Interview Questions

• What are some obtacles you have had in life and how did you go about them?   Answer Question

Customer Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lagrange, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at AHS (Lagrange, GA (US)) in March 2017.

Interview

First there is a quick pre interview. Next there is a group interview with behavioral questions that you describe the event, the action you took,and the end result. Three weeks later there is a one on one interview. Last there is an unpaid pre hire class you have to attend that explains the job in more detail.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you went above & beyond for a customer. Describe a time when a customer didn't like something you did. What type of people do you not like working with. What does this job offer that you could not get with your previous employer? What previous experience do you have that will make you be a great candidate for this job?   Answer Question

Vendor Relations Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AHS (Phoenix, AZ (US)) in October 2017.

Interview

Applied to the job via an online posting. Was contacted by an HR representative who spoke highly of my background and thought that I would be a great fit. About a 30 minute phone conversation with recruiter, and then moved to the next stage. Next stage was an interview in front of a panel. Had to create a 30-60-90 day plan prior to that meeting. Panel interview was about an hour long. Situational questions, etc. Received an email about a week later stating that I wouldn't move forward in the process.

Interview Questions

• General questions about management style, personality questions, etc.   Answer Question

Real Estate Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lagrange, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AHS (Lagrange, GA (US)).

Interview

9 questions. Star Method. I sat in an interview with 2 managers. I was asked basic questions using the Star Method. The interview was very laid back. There was no pressure. I showcased my sales skills and was offered the position the next day.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lagrange, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AHS (Lagrange, GA (US)) in January 2015.

Interview

It was a group interview. They have such a high turnover rate from employees quitting or being fired for stupid things that they just bring a group of people in an interview them. Anyone can get a job there whether you can spell or use correct grammar.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle an angry customer?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.