AECOM Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Interviews at AECOM

2.6

Chargé De Projets Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at AECOM (Montreal, QC) in March 2018.

Interview

Le processus fut clair et précis. Les intervieweurs ont semblés plus ou moins structurés. L'entrevue a durée environ 30 minutes. Les gens étaient sympa.

Interview Questions

• Comment aller vous agir pour demander des extras au client?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

Invited to office, casual discussion about experience, skills, and interests. Offered to help me find position elsewhere in company if I was not interested in the department with whom I was speaking.

Interview Questions

• Are you genuinely interested in this sector of our company?   Answer Question

Civil Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AECOM.

Interview

apply online, get an email from a recruiter for phone screening, email from recruiter for hiring manager interview, video interview with hiring manager, wait a few weeks or months, offer extended.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at AECOM in October 2020.

Interview

The process was very easy there were 2 different calls and then there was an offer and then a screening process for the client and then a onboarding meeting .

Interview Questions

Interview

I filled out an application from LinkedIn and they sent me a questionnaire in my email. Then, they scheduled an interview about a month later. The interview was supposed to start at 9:00 am. At 9:10, they emailed and asked if the interview could start at 10:00 am.

Interview Questions

Interview

It was a 2-day company hiring event at a hotel. First night was social meet-n-greet, second day was the interview. The interview process lasted about 45 mins. It was a smooth interview, got the job offer after 2 weeks.

Planning Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AECOM.

Interview

The interview was a phone interview with the team leads. They asked me to submit a work sampling/portfolio highlighting my design and mapping skills. It was a very conversational interview and they genuinely were interested in my past experiences and career goals even though the position technically really just needed basic technical skills in GIS, InDesign, Illustrator, AutoCad.

Interview Questions

• How comfortable are you with GIS and Adobe Creative Suite?   1 Answer

Entry Level Chemist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX (US)

Interview

Interviewer Mr. Youngerman was a little strange. Sometimes made me feel uncomfortable. Saying I could take a "pee break" between the online zoom interview. Other than him everyone else that interviewed were rather nice and I felt the interview was solid. Always asked me if I was okay with heights, like all the time haha. Like they work on smoke stacks all day. They will make you travel a lot too, so hopefully you are single. Like they literally ask you if you are scared of heights all the time.

Water Resources Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at AECOM (Dallas, TX (US)) in June 2020.

Interview

I was interviewed by a Senior Level Engineer who did not seem to care. Told me ‘we don’t know how to train during a pandemic so I don’t even know if we will hire’. Only asked me 3 surface level questions and then said he was done after 10 minutes. I was told I would hear back with a yes or no promptly and have still not heard 7 weeks later.

Interview Questions

• Do you enjoy site visits or office work more?   1 Answer
    • What does your focus want to be?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AECOM in May 2020.

Interview

Standard - First and Second round. Managers and other office personnel involved. Standard questions - greatest strength, weaknesses, interest in job etc. Gauging interest in job - overview of skills for the position. Preparation definitely required.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.