AECOM Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Interviews at AECOM

2.6

Chargé De Projets Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at AECOM (Montreal, QC) in March 2018.

Interview

Le processus fut clair et précis. Les intervieweurs ont semblés plus ou moins structurés. L'entrevue a durée environ 30 minutes. Les gens étaient sympa.

Interview Questions

• Comment aller vous agir pour demander des extras au client?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AECOM.

Interview

The process was not long and drawn out, but was a little intimidating with several more people than the typical interview. General questions were asked and everything seemed reasonable.

Interview Questions

• There weren't any really difficult questions.   3 Answers

Aircraft Maintenance Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norfolk, VA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AECOM (Norfolk, VA (US)) in August 2016.

Interview

The interview process is pretty straight forward. They ask you how important safety is to you in your everyday life. Then its pretty much a run down of your resume.

Interview Questions

• How important is safety to you?   4 Answers

Aircraft Mechanic Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Wainwright, AK (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AECOM (Fort Wainwright, AK (US)) in October 2017.

Interview

Professional HR interview with applicable professional and personal questions. The interview setting was in a HR professionals office and began with light conversation to enable the interviewer the opportunity to get to know me as a person and allowed me to maintain a professional and comfortable interview process.

Interview Questions

• What could I bring to the AECOM team.   1 Answer

Configuration Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gaithersburg, MD (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AECOM (Gaithersburg, MD (US)) in October 2015.

Interview

Job Duties and Job Responsibilities, CM Tools used and years of experience using them. Writing a CM Plan and Standard Operation Procedure (SOP). CM Audits conducted and corrections being made.

Interview Questions

• Job qualifications.Tools used for the job. Consulting.   1 Answer

Computer Science Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at AECOM in March 2017.

Interview

One Phone Interview:
    Talked about past resume experience and SQL Questions
    Ability to work alone and one on one with others
    Asked about my web services skills and what I knew about the position
    Knowledge of C# and MSSQL

Interview Questions

• How to pull information from a database into a MVC format.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AECOM in February 2017.

Interview

Its a two step interview process. First with the recruiter and second with the construction manager. The recruiter interview was really easy going and laid back. I've yet to have the second interview but will update information

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself, strengths/weaknesses, are you okay with these hours, give me an example of a difficult time with coworker/management/customer. Standard interview questions   1 Answer

Construction Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at AECOM (Philadelphia, PA (US)) in October 2015.

Interview

The interview process starts with a phone interview and is then followed by a face to face interview. There are usually a minimum of 3 people on the panel. Usually an offer follows within about a week.

Construction Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at AECOM (Seattle, WA (US)) in May 2011.

Interview

Very informal and easy process. Toughest part was completing the online application form and submitting resume. Required uploading a resume to the online system and then answering several questions online.

Interview Questions

• It was mainly just about getting to know me and my personality a little more. Not really any specific job or technical questions. I think that was already ironed out based on referrals.   Answer Question

Construction Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phila, PA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AECOM (Phila, PA (US)) in January 2013.

Interview

manage construction projects from start to finish, what have you done in your past work, how did you like your job and how did you not like your job, how would you do a job differently, what can you offer the company, what kind of fit will I be

Interview Questions

• what type of company is this, where are the opportunities, how does it make money   Answer Question

Negotiation

smooth and professional

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.