ADT Security Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Interviews at ADT Security Services

2.3

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at ADT Security Services (Montreal, QC) in May 2018.

Interview

Postuler sur le site internet de la compagnie et envoyer tous les documents demandées. Soumettre sa demande, lire toute la documentation relative à la compagnie, par la suite un responsable des RH vous appelle pour un premier entretien telephonique.

Interview Questions

• Entretien téléphonique et face a face   1 Answer

Téléphoniste Interview

Anonymous Employee in Quebec, QC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at ADT Security Services (Quebec, QC) in October 2015.

Interview

j'ai passé ma candidature à travers le site de placement de l'école et la superviseur m'a tout de suite appelé pour une rencontre d'entrevue. Le jour même, je me suis allé pour la rencontrer, elle était très professionnelle et gentille.

Interview Questions

• Comment agissez vous dans le cas ou le client vous interrompe au téléphone ?   Answer Question

Commercial Sales Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at ADT Security Services in September 2009.

Interview

Basically a company recruiter pushing me to be hired. Got quite a bit of information from me and primed me for the phone interview with the sales manager. The phone interview with the sales manager last about 3 minutes. Appeared he was looking for the next Donald Trump at $25,000/year. Had a 1 on 1 interview a week or so later, lasted over 2 hours. Was mostly him staring at his computer and complaining how much documentation it takes to do the job. My impression is that the guy was burned out and basically trying to make it to retirement. Did nothing to promote the corporation, position or industry in general. I would pass on this company and job if this is truly what the pay is and how their management is.

Interview Questions

• How would you go from selling widget A to now selling widget B.   2 Answers
    • There is a huge amount of technology associated with this job, how will you handle the transition.   1 Answer

Outbound Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ADT Security Services (Jacksonville, FL (US)) in April 2011.

Interview

I applied to ADT for this position about one week before they called me, when I received a call she asked me a few questions on the phone about my previous experience. I was then asked if I would come in and do a typing test of 20wpm. I was then asked to come to the group interview which would be held a week later. I arrived at the interview first and 7 people showed up even though 10 were scheduled. . The interview lasted about an hour and we were told that call backs would be given soon because orienatation was in 2 weeks. I received the call the next day and took the offer!

Interview Questions

• In one word, name a skill that sales person needs to succeed?   1 Answer
    • Name one strength and one ability that could use development?   2 Answers

Negotiation

No negotiation. The hourly pay was 9 per plus commission.

OUTSIDE SALES Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at ADT Security Services (Dallas, TX (US)) in December 2018.

Interview

Interviewer was very pleasant and quick. The questions asked we're pretty standard and he was very easy to talk to. The salary offered simply didn't match what the ad said. 300 a week is waaaaaaay below the poverty level!

Interview Questions

• Appropriate   1 Answer
    • Was the salary offered the same as what was advertised?   1 Answer

ADT Security Services Response

Dec. 31, 2018

Thank you for your review. Our employees are of the utmost importance to us!

OUTSIDE SALES Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ADT Security Services (Atlanta, GA (US)) in May 2018.

Interview

interviewer lacked attention to interviewee, the office was very small and not private. However team seemed ready to help new members with future sales. If sales is your thing I would strongly urge to apply.

OUTSIDE SALES Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ADT Security Services (San Diego, CA (US)).

Interview

contacted by phone recruiter. pleasant, yet thorough process. interviewed by sales manager.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

none. standard offer.

OUTSIDE SALES Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ADT Security Services (Sacramento, CA (US)) in August 2011.

Interview

The interview was easy and I got the job as an outside sales rep. The comp plan was not explained clearly I don't even think the manager understood it. Also you have to drive your own car 2000 to 3000 per month and it takes over a month to get mileage reimbursement.

OUTSIDE SALES Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tallahassee, FL (US)

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ADT Security Services (Tallahassee, FL (US)) in January 2012.

Interview

It starts with initial contact via email. From there, you email the recruiter, and they then email you back with the job application, company overview and history, and assessment.
    After that is completed, they call you, usually the next day. They speak with you for about an hour about the position and this is your initial telephone interview. They ask you a series of questions, and based on your response to one particular question, they choose whether to continue the telephone interview or tell you that you aren't a good fit for the company. If the telephone interview is completed with you and you want to continue in the process, they then schedule a time for you to meet with the local sales manager you'll be working for.
    The interview with the area sales manager is quick and pretty redundant. You later learn that whatever was said in response to your questions in the interview is a lie. If you aren't hired, you're told in the interview that you'll be contacted regardless, but you will find that you are given the run around.

Overall, the process is simple and straightforward until the end where you're given the run around. It's very unprofessional and makes you feel as though you've wasted your time. I was told by someone completely unrelated to the recruitment process that the only reason I didn't get the position is b/c someone else had more sales experience than myself; it wouldn't have been such a big deal had she not been told that by the same person I had just got off the phone with (area sales manager) who said it wasn't his choice who's hired.

Interview Questions

• There were the usual sales questions, nothing difficult about them.   Answer Question

OUTSIDE SALES Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at ADT Security Services (Jacksonville, FL (US)) in August 2011.

Interview

I applied Online then I actually got a call within the next two hours for a phone interview. then they actually set me up for a group interview a week later. Basically everyone tells their story and gets to know each other. they ask you questions about your personality and your job history, etc. after the interview was over i was called like 45 mins later saying i got the job. i started training shortly after that

Interview Questions

• tell about a time where you had to persuade someone to do something?   Answer Question
    • what is the most important aspect of sales?   1 Answer

Negotiation

no negotiation

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.