ADT Security Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Interviews at ADT Security Services

2.3

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at ADT Security Services (Montreal, QC) in May 2018.

Interview

Postuler sur le site internet de la compagnie et envoyer tous les documents demandées. Soumettre sa demande, lire toute la documentation relative à la compagnie, par la suite un responsable des RH vous appelle pour un premier entretien telephonique.

Interview Questions

• Entretien téléphonique et face a face   1 Answer

Téléphoniste Interview

Anonymous Employee in Quebec, QC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at ADT Security Services (Quebec, QC) in October 2015.

Interview

j'ai passé ma candidature à travers le site de placement de l'école et la superviseur m'a tout de suite appelé pour une rencontre d'entrevue. Le jour même, je me suis allé pour la rencontrer, elle était très professionnelle et gentille.

Interview Questions

• Comment agissez vous dans le cas ou le client vous interrompe au téléphone ?   Answer Question

Alarm Dispatcher Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at ADT Security Services (New York, NY (US)) in July 2020.

Interview

The overall application & interview process was pretty easy. I had one phone interview, and two Microsoft Teams interviews. I spent about 3 hours total with all interviews combined, and the most stressful part was dedicating time to take the assessment.

Interview Questions

• What would a previous supervisor say one of your strengths were?   Answer Question
    • How many days have you missed that were inexcusable in the past 5 years?   Answer Question
    • Name a time that you had to deal with a difficult test, how did you prepare for it, and what was the result?   Answer Question

Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ADT Security Services.

Interview

-Salary Phone Screening
    -30 min Q&A with Hiring Manager
    -5 individual interviews with team managers

3 interviews spread out over a 4 week span from initial application. Left in the dark for 4 months before receiving an automated rejection email.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ADT Security Services.

Interview

They brought a few people in for one and one interview then the rest of us for a group interview, he explained the business and how the sales work. We use our own vehicles for on the job task but compensation is provided.

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at ADT Security Services (Jacksonville, FL (US)) in June 2020.

Interview

Very awkward interview.

First, I do believe it was a racially profiled job interview. I am a Christian and Caucasian (I wear a cross), the interviewer was African American and from the get-go it felt incredibly uncomfortable. I tried to make light conversation, joke a little, attempt to lighten the mood and it was shut down, not friendly by any means. The interviewer made fun of my last name because it's Creole and French, difficult to pronounce. He also made fun of my choice in computer chair because it's a gaming chair, and lastly he made jokes directed towards me for not giving him the exact answer he was looking for in the question, "Give a time when you had to build rapport". This all happened after we discussed my future career goals of Law Enforcement. Not what I had in mind when it came to ADT Security Services.

Another item to bring up while discussing employment with ADT, they do offer you benefits, but keep in mind you will only make $11.00/hr. That $11.00/hr. is your base pay and there is commission earnings, however, most calls are not people calling to relocate. They are callers calling to cancel their accounts because they have discovered relocating is more expensive than they may have known. How the commission works is you get paid it IF you can get them to stay with ADT, as well as SELL more equipment to them in the process. Also, keep in mind that with that $11.00/hr., after 30 days they'll begin to take out your 401K and your other benefits. Upon further investigating I found that the 401K alone is 5% yearly which means you'll lose over $1,200 a year for it to be added to your 401K. If you break it down, it makes absolutely no sense to work here for such minimal pay with such challenging work. You will be lucky if you see $20,000 - $23,000 annually with this particular job - mind you some of these Job Listings state you can make $40k salary. This is not typical.

Interview Questions

• Give me a time when you had to Build Rapport with someone, why did you have to, and how did you do it?   1 Answer

Retention Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ADT Security Services (Jacksonville, FL (US)) in June 2020.

Interview

Straight-forward, quick and efficient. I found the position on LinkedIn, was contacted within 48 hours and actually conducted a phone and MS Teams interview the same day. Had a conversation with the hiring manager and recruiter the following week. Position was offered within about two weeks from first contact.

Interview Questions

• How would you explain to someone the process of clearing their cache?   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ADT Security Services (Memphis, TN (US)) in June 2020.

Interview

Easy Going and laid back. Talked a lot about how to represent the brand and how they support their employees. I enjoyed the interview. Hopefully I get a career with them.

Interview Questions

• How would I do with Door to Door Sales   1 Answer
    • How did I perform at other Sales Jobs   1 Answer

Customer Care Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at ADT Security Services (Jacksonville, FL (US)) in March 2020.

Interview

I initially applied on Feb 27, 2020. I then had my first phone interview on March 2nd, 2020. Then was invited to a in person interview on March 11th, 2020. I was then contacted on March 13th, 2020 by the person who had interviewed me in person. Today I am doing a 2nd interview that will be virtual.

Interview Questions

• How do you empathize with customers when faced with a difficult situation?   Answer Question

Customer Service Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at ADT Security Services (Jacksonville, FL (US)) in March 2020.

Interview

An recruiter got in contact with me for originally customer service retention I went in for the interview the next day the recruiter told me that the manager I had the interview with felt that I’ll be better at something else so I took an assessment and had another interview for the position I’m working now and I received a call two days later saying I got the Job.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.