A&W Food Services Cashier Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

A&W Food Services Cashier Interview Questions

Interviews at A&W Food Services

1.8

Anonymous Employee in Mississauga, ON

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at A&W Food Services (Mississauga, ON) in June 2018.

Interview

I have been hired at two different locations in two different ways

The restaurant location: (May 2016)
I walked in with my resume and talked to the manager about their hiring opportunity. She reviewed my resume and asked me to come in the next day for an interview. I went in for my first interview ever. It wasn't hard. The manager seemed to be easy to talk to. She asked me a few questions about. It didn't last more than 10 minutes. At the end of the interview, she hired me on the spot - mostly because I realized they really needed people

Mall location: (June 28th, 2018)
I went in with my resume and talked to the manager. She took my resume and let me know she will contact me. Ten minutes later, I get an email saying that I was hired. I didn't have to interview due to my experience I guess.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for A&W Food Services

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at A&W Food Services (Montreal, QC) in August 2016.

Interview

I applied online and got a phone call one week later asking me to come in for an interview. I was somewhat surprised to see that three other people were interviewing for the same position. I sat down with both the manager and the owner of the franchise for a very casual and easy interview.

Interview Questions

• What is your greatest weakness?   Answer Question
    • On a scale from 1 to 10, how would you rate your English proficiency? (The interview was carried out in French)   Answer Question
    • Would you rather be a cashier or a cook?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Dawson Creek, BC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at A&W Food Services (Dawson Creek, BC) in July 2011.

Interview

I dropped off my resume and application. I asked for the Manager and he took me outside to do an interview. He asked me about my volunteer work I had listed on my resume. I was asked to come back later for training. That was the first time working there (I worked there a total of 3 different times; Summer of 2011, Spring/Summer of 2012, Summer 2013-Spring 2014)
    The most recent time I didn't apply for a job, they saw me on the street and offered me a job

Interview Questions

• Why did I choose A&W to work at?   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at A&W Food Services in August 2013.

Interview

Had an interview scheduled the day after I handed in my resume. The manager asked me why I picked A&W to work at. They then asked about my availability, and as this is my first job, explained how they like to give people a chance and hired me on the spot.

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at A&W Food Services (Vancouver, BC) in July 2013.

Interview

Very basic questions. The typical questions that you would find at an interview. Basically, as long as you prepare ahead of time well, do some practice questions/answers, you will be able to ace the interview.

Note: I was hired on-the-spot for my position as cashier.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.