Interview Question

Remote Administrative Assistant Interview

Trinity Health

(1 ) Describe your Remote Administrative Assistant style? What attributes of yours give you an edge over other contenders for this position? What motivates you in your job? What are you looking for in a company? What are your career goals? What is your typing speed?

AnswerAdd Tags

Interview Answers

2 Answers

My style would be Providing support services to a company executive or department from a distance often involves making phone calls, typing documents, reviewing reports, conducting research and participating in conference calls. I am a leader and a strong communicator. I’m also Agile, Able to Upskill and Reskill as Needed. I’m reliable,Flexible. Success is what motivates me to do a good job. Knowing the fact that my hard work and perseverance will help me achieve greater professional success is what keeps me going. In this job I’m looking for GROWTH and professional development and eager to learn new things and getting better at what I love to do. My career goals are to gain a new skill, and getting better at what I do. My typing speed is about 50 words or more per minute..

Anonymous on

I literally had this exact same situation happen to me. How did it turn out? Was it a scam? Im waiting on the "check".

Eric S. on

Add Answers or Comments

To comment on this, Sign In or Sign Up.