Subway Accountant Hourly PayPart Time
- – Calgary, AB Area
- – Windsor, ON Area
- United States
- – Chicago, IL, United States Area
- – Cincinnati, OH, United States Area
- – Dallas-Fort Worth, TX, United States Area
- – Indianapolis, IN, United States Area
- – Los Angeles, CA, United States Area
- – New Haven, CT, United States Area
- – New York City, NY, United States Area
- Any Experience
- 0-1 Years
- 1-3 Years
- 4-6 Years
- 7-9 Years
- 10-14 Years
- 15+ Years
CA$14 - CA$15/hr
Base Pay Average
How much does a Accountant at Subway make?
Accountant salaries at Subway can range from $14-$15. This estimate is based upon 1 Subway Accountant salary report(s) provided by employees or estimated based upon statistical methods. See all Accountant salaries to learn how this stacks up in the market.
How much should you negotiate?
See how your offer stacks up to other pay packages and negotiate confidently.
Subway Salary FAQs
The national average salary for a Accountant is CA$56,256 in Canada, which is 386541% higher than the salary offered by Subway for this job.
See how your offer stacks up to other pay packages on our Offer Analyzer and negotiate confidently your salary as a Accountant at Subway.