Jacobs Manager Hourly Pay
- – Melbourne, Australia Area
- – Toronto, ON Area
- – Vancouver, BC Area
- – Frankfurt, Germany Area
- – Mumbai, India Area
- United Kingdom
- – Exeter, United Kingdom Area
- – Glasgow, United Kingdom Area
- United States
- – Atlanta, GA, United States Area
- – Boston, MA, United States Area
- – Chicago, IL, United States Area
- – Erie, PA, United States Area
- – Houston, TX, United States Area
- – Philadelphia, PA, United States Area
- – San Jose, CA, United States Area
- Any Experience
- 0-1 Years
- 1-3 Years
- 4-6 Years
- 7-9 Years
- 10-14 Years
- 15+ Years
CA$39 - CA$62/hr
Base Pay Average
How much does a Manager at Jacobs make?
Manager salaries at Jacobs can range from $39-$62. This estimate is based upon 2 Jacobs Manager salary report(s) provided by employees or estimated based upon statistical methods. See all Manager salaries to learn how this stacks up in the market.
How much should you negotiate?
See how your offer stacks up to other pay packages and negotiate confidently.