Overall, a very collaborative and friendly team, both within tech and across the company. The culture here is by far the most welcoming and supportive of all the organizations I've worked for in the past 10+ years.
- Great people-focused management team where leaders invest heavily (and care about) their employees' professional development
- Lots of internal recognition, employee appreciation, and open dialogue and disclosure through weekly stand-ups
- Super high growth and super stable for a start-up
- Most of the company love to Karaoke
- Since it's a start-up, processes are still relatively informal / experimental and still being developed (e.g. Product decisions and feature design recently became more silo'd)
- Free food (bi-weekly lunches and mostly unlimited snacks) is a little less than at other start-ups
Advice to Management
Take advantage of everyone's willingness to offer their advice and experience while people are still willing
The culture here is by far the most welcoming and supportive of all the organizations I've worked for in the past 10+ years.