Read what Nudge employees think about benefits at the company.
If you want to see a full list of benefits and perks at Nudge listed by categories, head to their Benefits page. From insurance, health and wellness to vacation and more, find out what you could benefit from when working at Nudge.
All answers shown come directly from Nudge Reviews and are not edited or altered.
The culture at Nudge Rewards is by far the best I've experienced over my 15 years of professional work experience. It all starts with the passionate senior leadership team that has clearly articulated and achieved company wide buy-in of our mission, vision, and values. The whole team truly believes we are fundamentally changing the way brands engage front-line workers.
- Transparency into all operating aspects of the company
- Collaborative work environment
- Priority on professional growth and development
- Open environment for pitching new ideas and processes in place to activate
- Significant growth opportunities as the company continues to expand
- Flexible working options - Office and/or Remote
- Great office perks: Pet friendly, free beverages, ping-pong, open environment, and weekly lunches
As with all start-ups that are entering a stage of hyper growth, some roles will be asked to take on additional responsibilities that may be outside their comfort zones. I personally view this as a pro as it forces you to understand and develop working knowledge of other areas, which can only help to accelerate your own personal professional development.
Great office perks: Pet friendly, free beverages, ping