Read what Nolk employees think about their coworkers. A positive work environment relies on a variety of factors and your coworkers play one of the biggest roles. This is the chance for you to learn more about your future colleagues.
All answers shown come directly from Nolk Reviews and are not edited or altered.
This is a company that truly understands that people are at the heart of the success of any team and organization. They therefore prioritize a whole bunch of initiatives that put people and their well-being first, and it makes the work culture engaging, challenging and satisfying. Some good examples:
- Extremely generous vacation time (4 weeks off + 2 off at Christmas)
- Flexibility on work hours, time off, and even work location (need not be in the same city to excel and be hired)
- Regular anonymous weekly surveys to check in about team culture, work/life balance, recognition and sentiment among staff
- Very fair salaries, plenty of opportunities for paid training and chances to grow into bigger roles
- Very fun work events that embrace a covid reality but still manage to be unique and extremely engaging
- A hiring process that highlights the value of complementary skills, personality and cultural fit, not just merit and credentials
Wish I would have known about them sooner
This is a company that truly understands that people are at the heart of the success of any team and organization.