If you want to see a full list of benefits and perks at Conversion Digital listed by categories, head to their Benefits page. From insurance, health and wellness to vacation and more, find out what you could benefit from when working at Conversion Digital.
What is health insurance like at Conversion Digital?
2 English reviews out of 2
May 25, 2020
◦ Extremely friendly co-workers
◦ Great location and beautiful office space
◦ Salaries way below market
◦ Essentially no benefits or healthcare
◦ Expectation of unpaid overtime
◦ Chaotic work environment
◦ Process is touted as Agile but frequently reverts to Waterfall
◦ Rampant nepotism
◦ Company policy doesn't apply to relatives and "family friends"
◦ Ambiguous hierarchy
◦ Company org is extremely top heavy and tangled
◦ No transparency
◦ HR is non-existent
◦ Exceptionally high turnover
Small agency life has given me the ability to try new things that I wouldn't get to try at a larger agency
Management listens to employees when they have an issue and acts swiftly to make things right
I feel appropriately compensated for the work I do, and respected and heard if I ask for a raise
The new work-from-home system has been implemented without issue, and work/life balance is better than ever
New health benefits cover everything I need
some client leads tend to accept new work before checking on resources