- Archive is great at attracting forward-looking clients who are excited about trying new stuff. You can be innovative, test, iterate and do your best work here.
- The team at Archive is hilarious, hardworking, intelligent, kind and supportive. I always felt like I was among family and friends.
- Lots of great food and coffee. Seriously, the coffee is really good. I didn't realize how much I missed this until I left.
- Like any growing company, processes are undefined and are in constant flux. This isn't necessarily a bad thing because if something is not working it's really easy to change.
- Growth can be uncomfortable at times but the Archive team was good at keeping things light and fun.
At Archive there is a great team atmosphere, the people really are second to none. I learnt something new every single day that I worked here and my experiences have been invaluable. Clients are diverse and interesting, and there's always a really great project to sink your teeth into.
The physical office space can be a little bit noisy hectic at times, but the company will be moving offices in a couple of months.
At Archive there is a great team atmosphere, the people really are second to none.