Compare lululemon vs Kit and Ace BETASee how working at lululemon vs. Kit and Ace compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at lululemon vs. Kit and Ace. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- lululemon scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at lululemon.
- "Kit and ace" was the most mentioned Pro at Kit and Ace.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at lululemon.
- "Kit and ace" was the most mentioned Con at Kit and Ace.
I have been working at lululemon full-time for less than a year
Wonderful working environment Incredibly supportive management Great discount Work/life balance has been nothing but great So many amazing benefits Lots of room and many opportunities for... growth
Retail hours but that's to be expected
I have been working at Kit and Ace full-time
- Product! - New owners are cultivating a fun culture with an emphasis on empowering their people. - Love the start up life; you get to work cross functional with all departments, learn a ton about... retail and assist in building a brand.
- Being associated with the past, and needing to educate on the new brand direction. - The business is focused on earning the right to grow. Which means moderate growth
Advice to Management
Continue telling the new Kit and Aces story and direction. In my opinion it is all about generating awareness. Otherwise great product and bike vision; love my classic ride pant :-)