Compare iQmetrix vs Nudge BETASee how working at iQmetrix vs. Nudge compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at iQmetrix vs. Nudge. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Nudge scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at iQmetrix.
- "Growth opportunities" was the most mentioned Con at iQmetrix.
I have been working at iQmetrix full-time for more than 3 years
- There is always something to do and new things to learn. - People who take initiative will flourish here. - Want to give a presentation, play around with a new/different technology, or start a... book/sewing/app-development club, go for it. - Agile environment, blameless culture, and lots of autonomy.
- Annual raises could be higher. - If you're the type of personality to wait and only do what you're told, you may find yourself becoming stagnant or doing repetitive work.
I have been working at Nudge full-time for less than a year
A dynamic team with supportive leadership. Lots of autonomy and opportunities to collaborate. Being innovative is encouraged in all roles at all levels.
The process of making changes can be a little slow, there are a lot of stakeholder conversations to be had before making decisions.