Compare Zenoss, Inc. vs Yodle BETASee how working at Zenoss, Inc. vs. Yodle compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Zenoss, Inc. vs. Yodle. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Zenoss, Inc. scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Zenoss, Inc..
- "Free lunch" was the most mentioned Pro at Yodle.
- "No 401k" was the most mentioned Con at Zenoss, Inc..
- "Low base" was the most mentioned Con at Yodle.
I worked at Zenoss, Inc. full-time for more than 3 years
Zenoss did a great job of attracting very talented and personable individuals. Office was laid back and had a great kitchen with company provided groceries.
Ultimately, the company could not retain the talent required to keep the product functioning properly or selling the product effectively.
I worked at Yodle full-time for more than a year
Good experience, learned a lot and made many great connections. Great product and company. Structured process with good training and leadership.
The cons only exist if you’re not in a position that’s right for you. There are very specific metrics and processes in sales and you need the right personality and drive to succeed.