Compare Yelp vs Yext BETASee how working at Yelp vs. Yext compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Yelp vs. Yext. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Yext scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- "Free food" was the most mentioned Pro at Yelp.
- "Free lunch" was the most mentioned Pro at Yext.
- "Business owners" was the most mentioned Con at Yelp.
- "Upward mobility" was the most mentioned Con at Yext.
I worked at Yelp full-time for more than 3 years
A work place that you just can't consider 'work'. With two respectful restaurant owners that defy the odds, it's only a matter of time before you'd be right to call this restaurant a home to all;... even employees. Working at Koala Kebabs Donairs has helped me adopt a refreshing sense of what a respectful workplace culture should be. With much room for growth, it was a great place to get started in culinary, hospitality, and customer service.
The strata that the restaurant was in contract with provided horrible management and failed to uphold the bare minimum required in security fixes, sanitary support, and communication.
Advice to Management
Never forget the effort you put into your employees. It is a reflection of your own personality and even during difficult times, your perseverance and self-accountability are highly commendable.