Compare Wpromote vs WorkWave BETASee how working at Wpromote vs. WorkWave compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Wpromote vs. WorkWave. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Wpromote scored higher in 1 area: % Recommend to a friend.
- WorkWave scored higher in 5 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 3 areas: Overall Rating, Senior Management and Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- "Massages" was the most mentioned Pro at Wpromote.
- "Free lunch" was the most mentioned Pro at WorkWave.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Wpromote.
- "Growing pains" was the most mentioned Con at WorkWave.
I have been working at Wpromote full-time
Switching jobs during the pandemic might not have been my smartest move, but it worked out. My first six weeks at Wpromote have been nothing short of incredible. The company culture - even through... Google Hangouts, Slack and every other virtual platform - has been second-to-none. I've enjoyed every day so far.
Nothing the company can do during the pandemic, but I haven't met anyone in person or been to the office yet lol
Advice to Management
Keep doing what you're doing.