Compare Wpromote vs WorkWave BETASee how working at Wpromote vs. WorkWave compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Wpromote vs. WorkWave. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- WorkWave scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Massages" was the most mentioned Pro at Wpromote.
- "Free lunch" was the most mentioned Pro at WorkWave.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Wpromote.
- "Growing pains" was the most mentioned Con at WorkWave.
I worked at Wpromote full-time for more than 3 years
*Unlimited PTO (although once an employee reaches 1 month, a side-eye is given) *Strong camaraderie among employees in the same office *Work from home policy and flexible work hours *Great... learning experience for beginners like me, with plenty of opportunity to ask questions and work with different teams
*Offices outside LA headquarters are treated like stepchildren *Small (and very close) in-office work areas with only 1 large monitor *Lack of clear direction for job advancement and uneven policy... for promotions *High employee and client turnover even for an agency *Pay is below average (especially for digital marketing specialists and managers)
Advice to Management
*Every employee should have a very clear career path and job description, which is something that WP lacks. *Stop treating the few seasoned employees on staff like children. My boss was constantly... being micromanaged even though they had more experience. *Stop letting CEO speak for the company. He is out of touch with real life (see his rant on LinkedIn about an Airbnb during corona quarantine).