Compare World Of Wonder Productions vs Messe Frankfurt BETASee how working at World Of Wonder Productions vs. Messe Frankfurt compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at World Of Wonder Productions vs. Messe Frankfurt. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- World Of Wonder Productions scored higher in 3 areas: Career Opportunities, Senior Management and Culture & Values.
- Messe Frankfurt scored higher in 5 areas: Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Overall Rating.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Messe Frankfurt.
- "Room for growth" was the most mentioned Con at Messe Frankfurt.
I worked at World Of Wonder Productions full-time for more than a year
Cool coworkers and productions, diversity, LGBT+
Where do I begin! Leadership sets unrealistic deadlines and goals, company is extremely unprofessional, and thrives in disorganization. Owners and upper management are abusive and catty and cliquey... office culture. All the money their shows make and none trickled down from the top. Pay still well below market rate. Weekend and overtime work expected without additional compensation. Stay away
Advice to Management
Spend the money to hire enough people, don't gossip about other staff in meetings, offer fair compensation.
I have been working at Messe Frankfurt full-time for less than a year
Flexible working hours, great medical insurance, structured, internal growth
salary is not as per industry standard